“Urban Gentry tour”

Add it.
Urban Gentry London
Type: City Tours, Tours
Reviewed 24 January 2013

My 17 year old daughter and I did a arts/shopping tour of the East End area and the 3 hours passed in no time despite the snowy conditions. Our guide was extremely knowlegable, and engaging, and and the content of the tour was superb. Both of us had a wonderful afternoon seeing things we never would have found on our own and will definitely reccomend Urban Gentry to all our friends. I also gave Urban Genry a high reccomendation to the concierge of the hotel where we stayed in London. It was one of the highlights of our time in london and very good value

1  Thank TrishaMelbourne

Reviewed 21 October 2011

Our guide was Mae and she was absolutely excellent. We took a walking fashion tour of the up and coming Shoreditch area, which was so interesting. We learnt a lot and were introduced to some great independently owned boutiques in the area. Mae was very friendly, knowledgeable and helpful. Would definitely recommend an Urban Gentry tour.

Reviewed 29 July 2011

We booked a shopping tour as we had found it difficult to find unique stores/clothes and were extremely happy with the experience. Mae, our guide was very friendly and took us on a fantastic journey through independent designer stores and out of the way boutiques - certainly found some hiddegems to return to.

1  Thank Nellaussie
Reviewed 12 April 2011

My husband is a Swiss property developer and we invited some friends/clients over to London for the weekend. Taking an architectual tour of the City with Urban Gentry who supplied the very cool, hip architect Wesley who is currently studying for his PHd was one of the highlights of the weekend. We were like salivating dogs hanging onto his every word. The fact that he knew the history behind my home town - Welwyn Garden City - on of the garden suburbs was an added bonus. These people employ the experts. I would not hesitate to use them again, art and food would be my next bookings. It makes me proud to live in London.

Reviewed 6 March 2011

I organized a trip for the parents of the Swedish School in February 2011. None of us had been to East End before and therefor really enjoyed discovering this vibrant neighborhood's funky galleries, shops, markets etc with great guidance.
It was fantastic and we all want to go back.