“Very nice boutique Hotel”

Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Ranked #193 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Nice hotel, professional reception staff , Efficient housekeeping , excellent food , outstanding service , I was there for 5 nights , I enjoyed my stay , the surrounding area is very nice near Paddington station , 15 minutes’ walk to Oxford street .
I will return back for sure.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 21 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on this website, following your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and that our team were able to make this experience a memorable one for you. It is always such a pleasure to read that our guests’ expectations are not only met, but also exceeded, and I will be happy to share your kind words with our team.

I am pleased that you would recommend our hotel, and very much look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Kind Regards,

Reviewed 10 November 2013

We spent a long weekend here for September's London Open House. The location is difficult to beat, as it is just a few minutes walk from both the Paddington rail and Underground stations. We found the front desk staff efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. Our room, though a little small, was very clean and comfortable. While this is not a budget hotel, I think it represents fair value for the money. We definitely plan to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, travelled as a couple
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and find our location convenient. The team will be very happy to hear that you find them so helpful and they will appreciate your words.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Hotel Indigo in the near future.

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Tiny room. Noisy. Clean and comfy but not a perfect stay by any means. Staff were friendly and the location is good right by the tube station but there are more central hotels with competitive rates and better functionality to be honest. I probably wouldn't come again.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 10 November 2013

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am sorry to hear that our rooms did not meet your expectations and therefore I would highly appreciate if you could contact me directly before your next stay and I will assure you a very enjoyable stay and a larger room.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

sofia@lth-hotels.com
Hotel Manager

Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I've chosen this hotel due to its proximity to place I had to go for business. I found it very well refurbished and clean. Rooms are small actually, but comfortable as everything is well organised. Complimentary beverages from mini bar and nespresso coffee are a plus.

Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review.I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the design of our rooms, however, I am sorry to hear that the room you stayed in did not met your expectations. I would highly recomend you to stay in our executive king rooms on your next stay.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon.

Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel and it is really great. The room was very clean and "new," and quiet. The location is great...I stayed here the night before I flew back to Boston because it is about a 4 min. walk to Paddington and the Heathrow Express. Very convenient on the morning of a flight, no worries about traffic, etc. Also there are several nice simple restaurants right there in the neighborhood. I took my nephew who is studying in London to a little Italian restaurant on the street where the hotel is and we had yummy pasta...just what we wanted. It is a small hotel with helpful staff and not as expensive as some in the area...also not as cheap..but at this point comfort and convenience are vital to me when I am traveling. Bravo, Hotel Indigo Paddington!

• Stayed: October 2013, travelled solo

Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you find our rooms comfortable and our location very convinient.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

Reviewed 4 November 2013

We had a lovely stay at Hotel Indigo Paddington in late August. We stayed in an Executive King room (room 315) and found it to be found it to be very well furnished. Although the rooms are small by American standards, it was more comfortable than many American hotel rooms in which we have stayed. We have often felt that the people who design hotel rooms must never stay in them. This is not the case here. The room was efficiently designed and furnished with everything we could need during our stay. In addition, we had very friendly, efficient service from all of the staff. We especially appreciated that our room was available when we arrived from our overseas flight just after noon. We highly recommend this hotel and would stay here again. We will be looking for Hotel Indigo locations as we do more traveling

Room Tip: We recommend the "Executive King" rooms as they are a bit larger
  • Stayed: August 2013, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed our service and find our rooms efficiently designed and furnished.

I look forward to welcome you back at Hotel Indigo Paddington in the near future.

Reviewed 3 November 2013 via mobile

I travel into London via Paddington a lot. Hotel Indigo is a smart boutique hotel so near Paddington it would be rude not to stay more often! Not cheap but the room & touches speak to this. Excellent hotel in a great location. You wouldn't believe it's a chain hotel.

Stayed: October 2013, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your kind comments and compliments. I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay with us and I look forward to welcoming you back soom.