“Nice little boutique hotel”

Hotel Indigo London-Paddington
Ranked #168 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Singapore, Singapore
“Nice little boutique hotel”
Reviewed 16 November 2013 via mobile

Stayed here for a night due to its close proximity to the London Paddington station (less than 3mins walk). The staff was helpful both in information as well as allowing us early check in which is wonderful after a hectic winter journey from the airport ;)
The room is small which is just nice for a couple. All basic necessity like coffee maker, 4 bottles of daily replenished mineral water, slippers and bath robes are readily available. Plentiful choice of cafés and restaurant within walking distance. Definitely a value for money accommodation !!

Stayed November 2013, travelled with friends
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 21 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your comments, following your recent one night stay with us.

I was pleased to read that, overall, you enjoyed your first visit with us, and that you found our location to be convenient for your short stay. I was delighted to read that our team were able to provide such a warm welcome, and that we had a room available immediately.

It is always rewarding for our team to read that their efforts are appreciated by our guests, and that they are able to exceed their expectations. It will be my pleasure to share your kind words regarding the service you received with them.

I do hope that we will soon have the opportunity to welcome you back to Hotel Indigo Paddington.

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (331)
  • Arabic first
  • Czech first
  • Greek first
  • Turkish first
melbourne
Reviewed 15 November 2013

stayed at this hotel a few weeks ago and found our room to be absolutely fantastic. although it was a small room it was very well equipped, there was an espresso machine with coffee pods on the desk, lots of magazines, beautiful bathroom supplies including robes and slippers.
the front desk staff were very friendly and knowledgeable.
this hotel is in a great location , just a few minutes walk from paddington station and the underground as well as the heathrow express.really enjoyed our stay here and would recommend it to anyone interested in staying here

• Stayed October 2013, travelled with friends
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback with us.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and that our team were able to make this experience enjoyable. It is always such a pleasure to read that you enjoyed our new nespresso machines and that our location was convinient.

I very much look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.
Doha
Reviewed 14 November 2013

Nice hotel, professional reception staff , Efficient housekeeping , excellent food , outstanding service , I was there for 5 nights , I enjoyed my stay , the surrounding area is very nice near Paddington station , 15 minutes’ walk to Oxford street .
I will return back for sure.

• Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback on this website, following your recent stay.

I was delighted to read that you enjoyed your time with us so much, and that our team were able to make this experience a memorable one for you. It is always such a pleasure to read that our guests’ expectations are not only met, but also exceeded, and I will be happy to share your kind words with our team.

I am pleased that you would recommend our hotel, and very much look forward to welcoming you back for your next visit.

Kind Regards,
Chicago, IL
Reviewed 10 November 2013

We spent a long weekend here for September's London Open House. The location is difficult to beat, as it is just a few minutes walk from both the Paddington rail and Underground stations. We found the front desk staff efficient, knowledgeable and helpful. Our room, though a little small, was very clean and comfortable. While this is not a budget hotel, I think it represents fair value for the money. We definitely plan to stay here again.

• Stayed September 2013, travelled as a couple
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 11 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and find our location convenient. The team will be very happy to hear that you find them so helpful and they will appreciate your words.

Looking forward to welcome you back at Hotel Indigo in the near future.
UK
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

Tiny room. Noisy. Clean and comfy but not a perfect stay by any means. Staff were friendly and the location is good right by the tube station but there are more central hotels with competitive rates and better functionality to be honest. I probably wouldn't come again.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Linforth, General Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this review, 10 November 2013
Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us. I am sorry to hear that our rooms did not meet your expectations and therefore I would highly appreciate if you could contact me directly before your next stay and I will assure you a very enjoyable stay and a larger room.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.

sofia@lth-hotels.com
Hotel Manager
Milan, Italy
Reviewed 8 November 2013 via mobile

I've chosen this hotel due to its proximity to place I had to go for business. I found it very well refurbished and clean. Rooms are small actually, but comfortable as everything is well organised. Complimentary beverages from mini bar and nespresso coffee are a plus.

Stayed November 2013, travelled on business
Dear Guest,

Thank you so much for your review.I am happy to hear that you enjoyed the design of our rooms, however, I am sorry to hear that the room you stayed in did not met your expectations. I would highly recomend you to stay in our executive king rooms on your next stay.

Looking forward to welcome you back soon.
Cambridge, Massachusetts
Reviewed 6 November 2013

This is the second time I have stayed in this hotel and it is really great. The room was very clean and "new," and quiet. The location is great...I stayed here the night before I flew back to Boston because it is about a 4 min. walk to Paddington and the Heathrow Express. Very convenient on the morning of a flight, no worries about traffic, etc. Also there are several nice simple restaurants right there in the neighborhood. I took my nephew who is studying in London to a little Italian restaurant on the street where the hotel is and we had yummy pasta...just what we wanted. It is a small hotel with helpful staff and not as expensive as some in the area...also not as cheap..but at this point comfort and convenience are vital to me when I am traveling. Bravo, Hotel Indigo Paddington!

• Stayed October 2013, travelled solo
Dear Guest,

Thank you very much for your kind review. I am happy to hear that you find our rooms comfortable and our location very convinient.

Looking forward to welcome you back in the near future.