US$280
US$207
  • Pool
  • Restaurant
Strand Palace Hotel(London)(Great Value!)
US$183
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn London - Camden Lock(London)(Great Value!)
US$141
US$136
  • Room Service
US$344
US$156
  • Fitness centre
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$179/night.

Free cancellation until 03/08
Book now, pay at stay
US$262
US$254
The Tower(London)(Great Value!)
US$133
US$115
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$129/night.

US$204
US$190
US$492
US$381
Travelocity
Hilton London Canary Wharf(London)(Great Value!)
US$254
US$481
Agoda.com
  • Pool
2,037 results
All reviewsheathrow expressaveda toiletrieslondon streetfree soft drinkshyde parkpriority clubnespresso machinerain showermini barconvenient locationrooms are smallturn down servicetube linescomfortable bedgreat showerup to dateby london standards
Reviewed 18 September 2017 via mobile

Absolutely perfect alternative to the more corporate IHG stays. So relaxed and looked after, can't fault our stay. I loved the whole look and feel of the place, even the staff wearing jeans makes such a difference. When I'm trying to relax I feel bad if I'm surrounded by people having to work, I know they still were working but it just felt so much more relaxed and friendly. The facilities in the room were lovely, USB ports, a hairdryer that actually dries, complimentary soft drinks, lovely toiletries, lovely big soft towels, gowns and slippers, fab range of tea and coffee - I actually couldn't think of anything that would have been nice to have had in addition! We arrived ridiculously early but the desk staff were lovely, got us checked in and stored our bags so we could go off and enjoy our weekend. Thank you to everyone for a lovely stay. We will definitely be back. 11/10.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Emma267
Victoria C, Manager at Hotel Indigo London-Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 September 2017

Thank you for taking your precious time to review your recent stay with us. Its a pleasure to hear you found the hotel absolutely perfect, I am delighted to hear you felt relaxed and well looked after.

Your comments on the staff uniform and the look and feel of the hotel is fantastic. We love to hear positive guest comments, thank you.

We look forward to welcoming you back.

Reviewed 16 September 2017

I booked a room at Hotel Indigo Paddington on IHG's site and prepaid in full for 4 nights (923.85 GBP). I was not permitted to cancel that reservation. After I checked in, instead of giving me a room at Hotel Indigo, the desk clerk took me to a nearby hotel where I was given a less comfortable, less expensive room (793.72 GBP).

Baffled, I immediately checked IHG's website and found that rooms were available for all 4 nights, but at a slightly higher price (1,000.00 GBP).

I returned to Indigo and said I did not want to stay in the other hotel. The desk clerk said no room was available. When I said I would contact IHG for assistance, she agreed to "block" a room for the 3 remaining nights. I returned to Indigo for three nights. When I checked out of Indigo at the end of the visit, I was given an invoice for 4 nights, as prepaid.

I concluded this was some sort of scam of which IGH was unaware, and called IHG's Guest Relations. Far from it. Apparently, they overbook and, if too many guests show up, get them rooms at nearby hotels.

The Guest Relations phone representative added that if the hotel could not find me another room, I would have been entitled to a refund.

Don't care how nice the rooms are at Indigo -- or, from now on, any IGH hotel. I just want to say at a place that is reliable and honest.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank Dorrit2017
Reviewed 15 September 2017

Had a really enjoyable stay at the Indigo hotel which is literally down the road from Paddington station and the Heathrow Express, close to Hyde Park, and about a 15 min walk to
Oxford Street.

Hotel staff were amazingly helpful and really friendly.
Rooms are modern and clean although they are a little on the small side. The bed and linen were incredibly cosy and comfortable which, for me, is extremely important when only getting a few hours sleep each night.

One feature which I felt was a really great touch- the room has a complimentary smartphone with free data for use as a map, city guide and source of information as well as other features.
Espresso machine in the room was also a nice feature.

Gym downstairs was functional with basic equipment and weights for a decent enough workout.

I'd definitely recommend this hotel and would for sure stay there again.

Room Tip: Room cleaning staff would leave the airconditioning on after they finished cleaning. After being out in the cold weather in London it's better to come back to a warm cosy room rather than a fridge :)
Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Thank you for taking your precious time to review your recent stay with us, I am delighted to hear you found the hotel stay enjoyable.

We are perfectly located a 1-minute walk from Paddington train and tube station, this modern hotel is a 17-minute walk from Hyde Park, and 3 miles from both the British Museum and the Natural History Museum. We have fantastic access via Paddington Station to the Heathrow Express, as you found.

Your feedback on the modern and clean rooms is very well received, thank you.

Reviewed 15 September 2017

I stayed at the Indigo Paddington for 2 nights as it was close to where I was conducting business. My room was small but clean and comfortable with a good shower room. The hotel has a small gym' which I used. Good, well-maintained equipment so was pleased with that. I found the staff at the hotel friendly and helpful. the hotel has a restaurant which I think it shares with another hotel in the block. This is a problem for the Indigo as the attention to customers fails terribly when you enter the restaurant. I used it 3 times (2 breakfasts and a dinner) and had issues each time being ignored by staff, basically being treated with contempt. The hotel manager noticed this on my last visit and removed my dinner cost from my bill.
I hope to return to this hotel because I think that the issue with the restaurant is being addressed by management and I did really enjoy the hotel itself.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Your overall four star review is very well received.

Reviewed 14 September 2017 via mobile

I was staying in London over a weekend and I opted for Hotel Indigo Paddington mainly because of its proximity to Paddington Railway Station from where I would take Heathrow Express to reach the airport quickly.

The property is merely 5 minutes walking distance from Paddington station and the same named tube station. The neighborhood is very nice, and with 10 minutes walk one can reach Hyde Park. The options for food in the area are endless.

The property is very nice, with cozy and modern rooms. The facilities are very clean and very well maintained. The staff is very polite and attentive.

On the checkout I asked to have breakfast which I would pay anyway because my booking did not include it, and the front desk guy offered it to me for free. I don't remember similar gestures anywhere else, it was a great and very pleasant surprise. For sure they do know how to make their customers feel nice!

For me it's a no brainer anytime I will visit London again. The super staff and the great location at a reasonable price make it a top choice in a very expensive city.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
1  Thank TheFlyingExpert

Thank you for taking your precious time to review your recent stay with us. I am delighted to receive your five star review.

All your feedback is very well received, thank you.