“i love it”

Price range: US$9 - US$27
Neighbourhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Neighbourhood: Docklands / Canary Wharf / Isle of Dogs
Reviewed 13 April 2014

Have an espresso or have a pizza.. have a salad or have a snack..have a healthy juice or have a cocktail...whatever you like ..at Brera is amazing! I like their food I like their style .. I just love it!Great customer service too!... The one in Cabot Place is my favourite.. especially on Friday night for the great bubbling atmosphere or on Sunday just to relax

Reviewed 30 March 2014 via mobile

The barista just warmed the old milk that was left over in the jar and had the nerve to ask me whether it was too cold... I mean come on, I pay just as much as Starbucks, just get give me some fresh milk. She also looked like she just woke up. Such an unpleasant experience.

1  Thank Elmar G
Reviewed 17 March 2014

How can this place even be allowed to operate within the square mile I don't know; doesn't even deserve a place in the most suburban high street in my opinion. The food is stale, staff is extremely rude as in appear to not like human being contact, the coffee is so badly prepared they should remove cafe from their name. I asked for a latte, was served a stale, burnt coffee with warmed milk. I asked them to make another as I asked for a latte not white Americano, staff proceeded to "educate" me to make me believe what I was drinking was a latte. I'm an avid barista so know what a latte is thank you! To my disappointment I realised these rude people lack customer service and was in fact disgusted afterwards by the hands that prepared the. I proceeded with my business meeting but left the coffee untouched. I will continue to write bad reviews unless they replace all staff and start serving acceptable food and drinks.

2  Thank AverageCitizenKane
Reviewed 14 February 2014

I really don't know why people go here. I was served a very average luke warm latte in a very rude manner by having a spoon flung at me across the counter, no eye contact as if I was totally invisible. The stale croissants weren't too good either. There are a lot better places than this in Canary Wharf.

3  Thank Richard W
Reviewed 19 December 2013 via mobile

I went for lunch with one of my colleagues today. After 45 minutes wait for a pizza, I managed to finally get hold of a member of the waiting staff. I was rather rudely advised 'you were told the food would be delayed'. No apology. I did ask that the pizza would now be boxed as we needed to head back to work. When it arrived a further 15 minutes later we had to ask for the box. Pizza was average given the time and cost involved.

3  Thank Amy S