“Great fun experience for our Twins 21st birthday”

Thames RIB Experience
US$35.65*
and up
Small-Group River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Tower Millennium Pier
More attraction details
Owner description: Thames RIB Experience has the fastest and most powerful fleet of high-speed London RIBs on the River Thames; our incredible vessels are fitted with either 740 horse power Yanmar engines or 2 x twin turbo Yamaha engines, for an extreme London sightseeing experience like none other! All of our adrenaline fuelled signature trips involve fascinating guided commentary on the many marvellous modern and historical sights London has to offer, as well as thrilling bouts of high-speed aimed at getting that heart rate pumping for at least the daily recommended 20 minutes! In response to popular demand, we blast the beloved James Bond theme music guaranteed to turn heads as you tear up the Thames in our eye-catching London Speed Boats; all of which designed with maximum fun, safety and comfort in mind. All high-speed Thames RIB boats are fitted with powerful PA stereo systems to ensure any observations from the guide can be heard clearly whilst proceeding at speed, and we provide warm waterproof clothing to ensure you’ll remain high and dry, whatever the weather. So don’t delay - book yourself the RIB-roaring ride of a lifetime today. Fast and furious fun for all, whatever the occasion!
Reviewed 9 July 2014

my husband and I had been on the Thames Rib before and knew or 21 year olds would love it too and they did

Great Fun, Good informative guide with a sense of humour, , left on time

All round good experience

1  Thank Suefromstalbans

Reviewed 8 July 2014

I was part of a private trip booked to celebrate a birthday, and we all had a truly amazing time. The tour guide (Richard) was great, had some good natter and a few stories about locations I hadn't heard before. As this was a private trip we were picked up from one pier (Millbank) and dropped off at another (London Bridge) as requested.

The boat is amazing, very fast and powerful, and the driver treated us to a few high-speed swerves which had us yelling, but it still felt safe and secure. Despite the speed, there was surprisingly little spray, so we all stayed dry enough despite the raincoats. The tour lasted about an hour, and went down as far as the Thames Barrier and back.

I loved every moment.

Reviewed 7 July 2014

We celebrate our daughter 12 birthday .
we had an amazing time, such fun for children and for adults . A must experience , can't wait for the next time:)

Reviewed 7 July 2014

Great trip, excellent crew, very informative & amusing especially Richard, would definitely recommend & I would go again, the speed and manoeuvres he did was great we screamed our heads off !

1  Thank souplover
Reviewed 7 July 2014

If you have a spare £37 odd in your wallet then this is a must do! I must say book a longer journey though as the speed limit is only lifted after the London tower bridge - but a must do !!! Amazing time and the reps / guides are fab people! Enjoyed my time and seen a few things that I didn't even know about. Brilliant slightly expensive but that's London for you.

3  Thank Deeraj07