“Great way to see the sights.”

Thames RIB Experience
US$36.41*
and up
Small-Group River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Tower Millennium Pier
More attraction details
Owner description: Thames RIB Experience has the fastest and most powerful fleet of high-speed London RIBs on the River Thames; our incredible vessels are fitted with either 740 horse power Yanmar engines or 2 x twin turbo Yamaha engines, for an extreme London sightseeing experience like none other! All of our adrenaline fuelled signature trips involve fascinating guided commentary on the many marvellous modern and historical sights London has to offer, as well as thrilling bouts of high-speed aimed at getting that heart rate pumping for at least the daily recommended 20 minutes! In response to popular demand, we blast the beloved James Bond theme music guaranteed to turn heads as you tear up the Thames in our eye-catching London Speed Boats; all of which designed with maximum fun, safety and comfort in mind. All high-speed Thames RIB boats are fitted with powerful PA stereo systems to ensure any observations from the guide can be heard clearly whilst proceeding at speed, and we provide warm waterproof clothing to ensure you’ll remain high and dry, whatever the weather. So don’t delay - book yourself the RIB-roaring ride of a lifetime today. Fast and furious fun for all, whatever the occasion!
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Our boat was driven by John with Michael doing the commentary.
What a great way to see the best city in the world. Our trip was a birthday present for my 60th and I was slightly apprehensive as to what to expect.
Michael made everyone feel at ease with a sense of 'dont relax too much!' he was obviously a London boy by the passion he had in his voice and this made the trip even more enjoyable.
John's driving (is that what it's called on a boat?) was pretty damn good too with showing how versatile these speedboats are, getting up to around 40mph at top speed, great fun!
I've already reccomended 'The Rib' to family and friends.
Many thanks to the two guys on the boat and the staff on 'dry land' for making our day so special, we will be back!

There are newer reviews for Thames RIB Experience

Reviewed 26 July 2014

I have now lived with cancer for several years, so I am clearing the wish list. What a thrill. Take it from me. I want to do it again, I am seventy year of age, A family who sat around me had just arrived in England from America that morning for one day before moving on to Greece. It created the right impression for them. Next time they will come to England for longer. The boat crew were excellent, the shore crew were very attentive and safety aware, what more could you ask?

Reviewed 26 July 2014

Went on the 20 min rib blast today. My husband, I and my 2 children really enjoyed it. Booked it a couple of hours online before we went. Great way to see a bit of London and have a high speed boat ride at same time. Would definitely recommend for Londoners and tourists alike.

Reviewed 26 July 2014 via mobile

Have to say this is one of the best & fastest way to see the Capital via the Thames. What better way to do so with a party of hens going on a hen party.
The trip we booked was up to Canary Wharf, however you can go further to the Thames barrier.
I will thoroughly recommend this to old & young alike.

lastly, You're made to feel & behave like James Bond screaming to the aid of a Bond girl, so it's best to lose you're inner inhibitions & get in the mood. ;)

Reviewed 25 July 2014

I had my teenage niece and nephew visit us in London for the weekend. This was the first time on this attraction and we all had a great time. It was a really good mix of seeing the London landmarks from the river with a sense of humour from the Skipper and then blasting down the river after London Bridge.

I would highly recommend this as part of your London tour.