“An experience not to be missed!”

Thames RIB Experience
US$35.60*
and up
Small-Group River Thames High-Speed Cruise from Tower Millennium Pier
More attraction details
Owner description: Thames RIB Experience has the fastest and most powerful fleet of high-speed London RIBs on the River Thames; our incredible vessels are fitted with either 740 horse power Yanmar engines or 2 x twin turbo Yamaha engines, for an extreme London sightseeing experience like none other! All of our adrenaline fuelled signature trips involve fascinating guided commentary on the many marvellous modern and historical sights London has to offer, as well as thrilling bouts of high-speed aimed at getting that heart rate pumping for at least the daily recommended 20 minutes! In response to popular demand, we blast the beloved James Bond theme music guaranteed to turn heads as you tear up the Thames in our eye-catching London Speed Boats; all of which designed with maximum fun, safety and comfort in mind. All high-speed Thames RIB boats are fitted with powerful PA stereo systems to ensure any observations from the guide can be heard clearly whilst proceeding at speed, and we provide warm waterproof clothing to ensure you’ll remain high and dry, whatever the weather. So don’t delay - book yourself the RIB-roaring ride of a lifetime today. Fast and furious fun for all, whatever the occasion!
Reviewed 3 August 2014

The whole family enjoyed this trip, it was a thrilling ride and a unique and exclusive way to experience the Thames. We would highly recommend this as an exciting family trip. We were made to feel safe at all times but still got a buzz from the high speed thrill of blasting and snaking up the Thames. An experience not to be missed!

Reviewed 3 August 2014

I wanted to book the longest trip, but that was not availabke so I went for the 75 minute trip. The tour and information on the landmarks was original and informative. Then when we went for the FAST part of the trip it was terrific fun! We chased another boat that was doing its speed session and the skipper weaved across the wake of the other boat to add to the thrill of the ride. Highly recommended!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

Since I first reviewed this, I've come back a few more times, come on board with friends, and shown them that the best way to see London is from the water. One of the few London attractions that lives up to the hype and is worth the money - and proof that you can have a buzz that is also educational!.

Been once to Canary Wharf, been again to Thames Barrier, recommend the latter if you can, but if you are on a budget and have good time discipline, during the week the early morning rib trips have discounts for family groups as far as the Wharf .Interesting and genuinely funny commentary from 'characters' who seem to enjoy entertaining, rather than the tired and over-rehearsed drivel post-scripted by a plea for tips that you'll find on the slow ferry down to Greenwich.

Past tower bridge the skipper cranks the speed up and puts you through some manoeuvres as well as cutting across other boats' 'jetwash' in order to get your stomach up in the back of your throat! Weather was fine both times, but jackets and beanies are available if it's not. The boarding site is easy to find and I'd say this is a highlight of all my visits to London with my friends. Having 007 music pumping out is pretty cool too...

As soon as I'd booked my last trip, I got an email message. They advised me that my intended trip might not have made the numbers threshold and suggested I move to another - which I did. As I said in my last review, I don't know if they're the newest, they're not the cheapest - but they're definitely the best. I'll race the Thames again with you...

1  Thank Nigel 'Steff' P
Reviewed 2 August 2014

We took the extended package to the Thames barrier, celebrating our wedding anniversary. We really enjoyed the jokes and facts of the host, and the speed of the boat was really exhilarating! I definitely think we got our money's worth! Got great pics of the London landmarks - Tower bridge, greenwich, the O2 and the barrier, and it was really fun!

Reviewed 2 August 2014

First class trip made extra special by tower bridge opening up to allow a cruise ship though,the ride was fast, fun and full of interesting facts .Highly recommended