Novotel London Paddington
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
US$212
US$410
US$256
Autograph
  • Room Service
The Nadler Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$137
US$114
US$269
US$201
US$218
US$191
galahotels.com
  • Restaurant
Park Grand London Kensington(London)(Great Value!)
US$134
US$120
2,621 results
All reviewslittle venicesheldon squarebusiness parkkingdom streetseparate toiletbusiness areaexecutive roommodern hotelsofa bedheathrow airportcircle linetube linespret a mangerbuffet breakfastquiet areaeasy accessconvenient location
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Excellent location from Paddington Station, great, very helpful staff, had an excellent room on the 10th floor which was very quiet as I am a light sleeper, clean and with everything you could need. Food was good too with a good variety of choices.

Room Tip: If you want a quiet room a higher floor is preferable.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled on business
1  Thank lizwhitenlp
novotelpaddington, Rooms Division Manager at Novotel London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2014

Dear lizwhitenlp, Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, Paulo Bernini.

Reviewed 12 May 2014 via mobile

Stayed with my mother and enjoyed a clean, new and quiet room. The location is good since the Heatrow express stops at Paddington station. If your luggage is heavy, I recomend a taxi even if it's a short walk to the hotel. The breakfast was vere good, the staff polite and efficient. We hope to return!

Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family
2  Thank anneli1234
novotelpaddington, Rooms Division Manager at Novotel London Paddington, responded to this reviewResponded 19 May 2014

Dear anneli1234, Many thanks for your kind review. I am glad my team made your stay enjoyable. Kind Regards, Paulo Bernini.

Reviewed 12 May 2014

We have not stayed there yet but their phone booking service is fantastic, wanted a Family room with a late check out which they have sorted no problem. I have always booked online for hotels but they made it so easy for me to book a room with all my needs and I think it was quicker then booking online. Can't wait for our family visit to the big city in June

• Stayed: May 2014, travelled with family

Dear TheYoungs1967, Thank you for your kind comments and compliments – I am delighted that you enjoyed your stay and I look forward to welcoming you back again soon. Kind regards, Paulo Bernini.

Reviewed 11 May 2014

Stayed here four four nights whilst working near by and had an executive room on the tenth floor the room was spacious with a large desk (certainty big enough to work from which is always a bonus in London), sofa and decent size bed. The room I had overlooked another office so there was very little to view but then I wasn't their for the views. Even though the hotel is only a stones through from Paddington and a major road there was absolutely no sound from outside which lead to a perfect nights sleep.

As others have commented the toilet is in a separate room from the bath/shower which means you have to move room to wash your hands though its not a significant problem, their is a separate bath and decent pressure shower.

The hotel has a swimming pool which is not common in central London hotels the pool is small though allows you to unwind after a busy day.

Had breakfast every morning which was excellent with a wide variety of food and very friendly service.

Check-in and Checkout where efficient and courteous.

Location is great with lots of pubs and restaurants near by with good transport connections tube and train form Paddington

Only downside was the cost, it certainty wasn't the cheapest stay in London though I did stay during the tube strike and book at quite short notice so thats to be expected.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business

DearPaul-H8465, Thank you very much for your kind review. It is much appreciated and I can assure you that my team will be delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay. I look forward to welcoming you back again very soon. Kind regards, Paulo Bernini.

Reviewed 10 May 2014

It may seem like a small gripe, but the layout of the bathroom and room was too annoying for us to consider staying there again. The bath, shower and sink are crammed into a very small space that you access right next to the bed. But the toilet is in its own room all the way over by the door. It's awesome to have a separate toilet room but there was no sink in there, so each time you used the loo, you had to walk around to the other side to wash your hands. So strange.

The lobby was quite crowded when we arrived at night and when we left in the morning. With only a couple of desks there, the wait to check in or ask a questions was a bit long. I found the service perfectly competent but rather brusque.

The decor is lovely and the sofa bed had a cool function where half could be folded out into a single bed while the rest remained a couch. That was nice. The bed was comfortable. And the location was really interesting near the canal - very fun to walk along there. Being there on a weekend had a rather deserted feel, as I think all the surrounding buildings are offices. There were a few quick service cafes (Pret-type) but they opened late on weekends since the businesspeople weren't there - made it tricky to get coffee.

We stayed there to be near Paddington, as we were coming in from Legoland and leaving on the Heathrow Express a couple days later. But I think in future we would choose to locate ourselves more centrally and deal with cab fare. It was an interesting stay but felt a little removed.

• Stayed: March 2014, travelled with family

Dear bsawg, Thanks for your review. I am glad you had a good stay with us. Hopefully, I will see you on your next trip! Kind regards, Paulo Bernini