“Excellent Staff and really nice Hotel”

FlexiStay Aparthotel Tooting London
Ranked #630 of 1,063 Hotels in London
London, United Kingdom
“Excellent Staff and really nice Hotel”
Reviewed 31 May 2013

I wish to thank the very courteous and friendly staff and especially the lovely young lady who weas working on reception ....She took the time to take our bags up to our room and very kindly hung the outfits that we were going to be wearing to a wedding reception nearby ..The room was spotless ...shower perfect ....I would reccomend this Hotel to anyone well done Deirdre

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with friends

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (24)
  • Greek first
italy
Reviewed 15 May 2013

My name is Ismail i came last night from Italy i checked on booking .com you have rooms available i call in your hotel and speak with Rishi he said i dont have aby room and no staff i explain him i have check you have room he start using a bad words are check inn time is afternoon i told him i am gonna speak your manager tomorrow i dont have any place to live then he said i am the owner of the businees i have 6 hotels. Please give him some training how to deal with guest

• Stayed May 2013, travelled with family
3 Thank m i
Rishi B, Owner at FlexiStay Aparthotel Tooting London, responded to this review, 31 May 2013
I got a call from a nearby hotel's night portal after midnight who was looking a room for one of his customer, may be they had overbooking which he was trying to sort out. When I said we are fully booked then he said its showing online that you have a room available. I am not sure how can someone see the availability if we are fully booked Or may be he is just trying to give it a go. I tried to explain that after midnight it is showing next day availability and then he just start shouting on the phone that your customer service is really bad, I will complain to your owner and When I said I am the owner and then he put down the phone. Mr Ismail for your kind information we at Flexistay work round the clock to make sure our guest are satisfied with our service and as a result of which you can see we have many repeat customers who are very happy with our service. I strongly believe that this review has been written intentionally to damage our reputation.
Troon, United Kingdom
Reviewed 12 May 2013

I stayed in a room for one for two nights to visit my daughter who lives in Balham. The room was small, but entirely adequate and clean. Shower / washroom in a cupboard were great and the proximity to the tube station excellent.

Coupled with the price, this was a great value place to stay away from the hustle and bustle, but with all that hustle and bustle accessible on the tube when required.

• Stayed May 2013, travelled solo
1 Thank glencharnoch
Europe
Reviewed 22 April 2013

Hotel located near Tooting Broadway tube stop, hotel itself is a 5 minute walk from the station. Tooting Broadway is some 20 minutes away from central London on the Northern Line (going south). Hotel room clean, had its own bathroom, plenty of hot water in shower. Good free wlan. 24 hour breakfast, though you have to cook it yourself. Plenty of food stores nearby (Tesco just down the road, large Sainsburys by the tube station), If you want breakfast your way, you can augment the hotel's selection of foods with your own. Large number of good Indian restaurants and others within a 5 to 10 minute walk. Lots of other shops, Polish deli, fast food chicken places, etc. Stayed here several times, never disappointed. Be sure to get an Oyster card for the tube.

• Stayed April 2013, travelled on business
1 Thank Electroburger
Manchester
Reviewed 9 April 2013

I stayed in Flexistay, Tooting for a couple of nights with my boyfriend after returning from Australia, Staff was friendly, rooms were clean and the location was good- a short walk from Tooting Broadway underground station. Especially liked that the fridges were full with free food!

• Stayed August 2012, travelled as a couple
Stoke-on-Trent, United Kingdom
Reviewed 8 April 2013

With my experience at this place, I was much surprised. When I reached at the place I felt I made a wrong choice as it was a House address. 268 I assume. I wasn't expecting much as I got a Budget accommodation. The Manager helped me to do the check in. Very friendly person. I had everything I needed in my room. TV, Sky Channels. Hair dryer. Iron and my private bathroom. Average room (room 2). Self serviced breakfast concept was unique. Full English breakfast cook by yourself + there is washing machine with dryer etc. Nice and relaxing common area with some books to ease myself. daily news as well.

Bed linen was a bit worn out and the floor was not clean but I guess I'm too Choosy there, That can be Sorted.

Underground is just close by and local area is surrounded by shops.

Will definitely stay again and Highly recommended if You want to save some cost in EXPENSIVE LONDON

• Stayed April 2013, travelled solo
Paphos
Reviewed 8 April 2013

I had a couple of nights to spend in London on a budget, so I booked a room at flexistay. Absolutely no problems. It certainly is not super luxury, but perfectly adequate, clean and bright.
Most has already been covered by other reviewers, but what made an impression the kitchen with decent quality items. Elsewhere you might find the cheapest brands of tea or coffee or cheese. Here it was the quality you may buy for yourself in your own home. Nescafe for instance, or decent fresh fruit, Kellogs and so on. Shows respect by the company for the client. Hot hot water, good central heating, clean towels and sheets, fast free internet.
This company has understood that pennypinching leaves you with unhappy clients. I think they try their best.

Room Tip: upstairs may be nicer.