“Nice, convenient hotel ”

FlexiStay Aparthotel Tooting London
Ranked #626 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 23 July 2014 via mobile

I've used this hotel over the past few Wednesdays for work and it's been a pleasure staying here. Sure, we've had some pretty humid weather in the UK recently, but each room is equipped with a fan.

So far, I've not had any issues with the noise but of course that all depends on the other guests' behaviour. Nothing to do with the hotel or its staff.

Breakfast is included and free tea and coffee in rooms. I only need to bring a small overnight bag with me. Lovely :)

Stayed: July 2014
3  Thank Melpinthe3rd
There are newer reviews for FlexiStay Aparthotel Tooting London

Reviewed 16 July 2014

More than adequate for the lone traveler and very handy for patients coming from a distance to nearby St George's Hospital if called very early for pre-surgery checks etc. A warm and friendly welcome. Accommodation reasonably comfortable. Both the room and the en suite shower room were acceptably clean and [although I was not able to take advantage of it] the kitchen seemed well stocked. I wouldn't hesitate to visit again in similar circumstances but, on the other hand, I would not consider it for a London-based family holiday or if I were a tourist planning to stay more than a night or two. There is, incidentally, an excellent fish and chip shop a few yards up the hill to the left in the opposite direction to the main road. Summary: very useful, but far from luxurious.

Room Tip: Probably best to avoid romms near the kitchen, if possible.
  • Stayed: May 2014, travelled solo
4  Thank Peter G
Reviewed 23 June 2014

Wifi worked well, room was comfortable and modern. Staff were helpful. I liked so much I extended my stay and they did at a discounted rate. Good breakfast set up as in help yourself. Close to the the nearest tube which is Tooting Broadway on the Northern Line. Was well priced as well considering this is London. Would recommend to anyone staying in London. I will stay again.

• Stayed: July 2013, travelled solo
5  Thank JK1791
Reviewed 30 April 2014

The mattress is so worn that it doesn’t matter how or where you sleep, you automatically somewhat roll to the middle. My back is utterly painful this morning and I’m struggling to bend and such. The light in the hallway stays on all night. Thus illuminating the room from the gap underneath the door. The only heater is the towel heater in the bathroom. I was so cold last night, I ended up putting more clothes on (my day clothes over my pyjamas). I think that’s also partially why my back is so bad. The front door makes an awfully loud noise. So any time someone left or came in, I would subsequently wake up.

• Stayed: April 2014, travelled on business
6  Thank CharleneAC
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Everything suits for everyone's need but there was something I did not understand: there was NO TEA in the kitchen! Every kind of food and cofee was there, but why there wasn't tea?! In UK where tea is the most popular drink?

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends
5  Thank Maddy M
Reviewed 18 December 2013

I was allowed to check in early which I appreciated. I had a single ensuite room which was big and comfortable. However, on my second day in, I saw a mouse run across the floor. I called the number provided for advice. I was told that it was their head office. When I told the guy what happened, he said I would get a callback from the tooting manager. 10 minutes later, I got a call back form the same person who said someone will be up to see me in 30 minutes. In an hour, the guy who checked me in (who was very lovely when checking me in), brought 2 mouse traps, placed them on the floor and left. I was not offered a change of room (don't know what good that would have been), or even a refund for the night. I left the next day after being up half the night scared that a mouse would climb on me or I would wake up to find a dead stinking mouse in my room.
The worse thing is I did like the hotel initially. However under NO circumstances should you see a mouse in your room and definitely under NOOO circumstances should you see a mouse and not be offered an apology. The impression I got was that they were doing me a favour by putting some crappy cheap mouse traps.

Moral of the story: If you are want a trip to disney land but don't want any of the fun and actually want to see a real mouse, go to this hotel.

PS I was in room 7 on the upper floor.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
12  Thank ool_ffa
Reviewed 4 December 2013

The concept of the shared kitchen is good, and always have food in the freezer was great. The heating was perfect and the subway station is very close.
We recommend and if we will return to London one day we will stay here. Manuela

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled as a couple