“Great place to pop in with kids, not on a date”
Review of PizzaStorm Wandsworth - CLOSED

PizzaStorm Wandsworth
Price range: US$5 - US$18
Description: Create Your Own Custom Pizza & Salad Over 50 Unlimited Toppings | Fired up in just 180 seconds | All for one price
Reviewed 1 March 2018

Simple, a little pricey for adults for what you get, great value for kids. Good veggie options worth building your own. Kids loved the ice cream machine and toppings

Reviewed 13 February 2018

Stopped by for a pizza last Saturday evening as this has become a favourite over the past year or so. Very disappointed and surprised to be told by the employee pulling in the exterior signage at around 8pm that they were closing for good. Will be missed.

2  Thank russell d
Lesley-Ann G, Public Relations Manager at PizzaStorm Wandsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Hi Russell
Thanks for taking time to leave us a review. Unfortunately our restaurant in Wandsworth has now closed. We would like to thank you for your support. We do have other locations across UK if you’re ever in those locations please drop in.
All the best
Team PizzaStorm

Reviewed 22 December 2017

Really like this place. The staff are always great and look after you. I love that I can create a pizza exactly to my liking and even try new combinations. It is great value too.

Lesley-Ann G, Manager at PizzaStorm Wandsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Hi there, so please to hear your enjoyed your pizza! Look forward to seeing you in the restaurant again soon.

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Lovely staff ... good choice of pizzas and toppings .... good options of sides.
Would def come here again

Reviewed 6 December 2017

I've been going to pizza storm since I moved to Wandsworth in May, and have kept returning because there's always great service and really lovely staff who have always been very friendly.

Unfortunately when I visited today, however, I was served by a very rude girl (short, long blonde hair) who barely spoke to me as she made my pizza. She was arguing with and being rude towards her colleagues as I stood waiting for her to serve me - the other staff were very professional about it and one apologised to me for her. When making my pizza she wasn't looking at what she was doing and was dumping the toppings on top. She acted as though I was an inconvenience to her and as a result I got a very poorly made pizza.

Normally I would give 5 *s as all the other times I've been it's been great, but if I am going to be served by staff like this next time I won't be returning - please teach her some customer service skills!

Lesley-Ann G, Public Relations Manager at PizzaStorm Wandsworth, responded to this reviewResponded 12 December 2017

Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. We are really disappointed to hear about your most recent experience with us
We’ve addressed this with the team and continue to work with them to improve the service we offer our customers. Our customers are the reason why we are here so we take your feedback very seriously.

We would welcome opportunity to discuss this further with you. Just send us your email details and we’ll be in touch soon.

- Team PizzaStorm