“Fantastically friendly staff and incredibly clean hotel.”

No Ten Manchester Street
Ranked #284 of 1,072 Hotels in London
Reviewed 20 January 2014

A brilliantly located little hotel, perfect for shoppers and visitors to London. The room we stayed in had a little courtyard, which was nice but perhaps not very useful. The room was very small but extremely clean and everything worked. Staff in this hotel cannot be faulted. They were very attentive and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014
There are newer reviews for No Ten Manchester Street

Reviewed 19 January 2014

Stayed here 2 or 3 times for business and loved it every time. Big comfy beds, good sized rooms, not huge but just what you need. Bed linen and all round housekeeping to perfection. Breakfast good and great drinks in the bar too. Returning later this month

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I booked this hotel as a Christmas gift for my husband as he loves whisky and cigars. We had a junior suite on the ground floor - I must admit when we first got into the room I was a little disappointed, the bathroom was quite small and I was worried being on the ground floor it would be really noisy. However, the inital disappointment was soon forgotten; the bed was really comfy (great pillows, would love to know where to buy them from), shower was really powerful and actually we both got a great nights sleep, no noise at all (apart from the bin collections at about 9am)

The staff were really helpful and accommodating; helping my husband pick out cigars and whisky and we both enjoyed sitting out on the terrace area having a few drinks. The breakfast was also really good.

There were a few issues with sorting out the bill when we left, we'd been charged for breakfast that I'd already paid for, but all sorted efficiently by the receptionist. I must admit if I'd paid the full advertised price for the room (it was on special offer when I booked) I may have felt a bit let down.

That said I would definitely stay there again, fab location - just a few minutes walk to Oxford / Bond Street and many tourist spots.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Made for a perfect weekend in the city. Well presented with a personal touch, the staff were excellent which added to the charm of this hidden gem. The bed was sooo comfy and bath made for 2... we are already planing a return trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 8 January 2014

Stayed in this hotel following a colleagues recommendation. Staff were very helpful and friendly.
Location was perfect. The rooms were compact but well laid out and bathrooms were well equipped. Did not have dinner here but breakfast and bar service was faultless. I would recommend this hotel highly.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 7 January 2014

This was the 2nd time that we stayed at 10 Manchester, both times in the summer and for 7 days each time. The rooms are compact (we did not mind as we were out most of the day) but well maintained with a very comfortable bed and premium toiletries. It was certainly a nice place to come home to in the evenings as it's very well located (just off Oxford Street, a little way behind Selfridges) on a very quiet street adjacent to the very charming Marylebone High Street. I would recommend this hotel highly and plan on returning this year again.

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank peridotwinkle
Reviewed 5 January 2014

I went with my wife to have dinner on a friday evening. We had seen the restaurant from outside and it struck us because it looks a normal house, nicely decorated from outside. The menu was italian food, our favourite, so we decided to go.
If you go for dinner, the entry looks a bit odd, because it is actually a hotel. Few people were at the restaurant. Atmosphere a bit cold. We ordered without too much confidence it would work.
The reality is that the food is excellent, top quality, top, top. We really enjoyed it.
My congratulations to the cheff, because he is simply an excellent cook.
The rest of the things that i can say are less important.
A great discovery. I will come back soon.

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family