“Excellent boutique hotel.”

No Ten Manchester Street
Ranked #262 of 1,076 Hotels in London
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I booked in advance for a group booking for a special occasion, I asked for an early check in and despite this not being 100% the case for all of my guests all efforts were made by the staff to try and make this possible.
The hotel rooms were beautiful, the whole of the hotel was immaculate and very tasteful.
The staff were very friendly and happy to help a large group of ladies enjoy their stay.
The pre-paid advance rate is more than fair for a great hotel in a great location.
All of my guests would stay again and recommend this hotel to others which I think is a great testament to this lovely place.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled with friends

Reviewed 26 January 2014

Wow! From the moment we walked in to the moment that we left we were treated like royalty! The receptionist was so pleasant and warm when we first arrived. Knowing that we had arrived earlier than the check in time (purely so we could drop off our bags) they were more than happy to offer this service, we also went through the general checking in procedure so that when we returned we were able to go straight to our room. Once we had finished spending too much money we went back to the hotel to see our room for the first time, again, Wow! There was plenty of space, a bottle of Prosecco and even a christmas card waiting for us! The power shower was excellent and I never wanted to get out! Location wise we could not of been better, a five minute walk from the tube and just under ten minutes to Oxford Street! Breakfast was superb and could not fault. We decided to be nosey and have a look at the Cigar Lounge where a member of staff gave us some information about the room as well as the cigars, even though me and my partner are both non-smokers it was still nice learning! Overall we had an excellent stay and waiting for another voucher from Living Social Deals so we can afford to go back here! The deal we got was excellent so do keep your eyes peeled! Thank you to the staff who could not be of been more attentive.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Hotel was very well located. Service staff were helpful and courteous. Rooms of a good size for the price point and by London standards. Rooms were very clean. In total a very enjoyable stay.
Will return and recommend.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 January 2014

A brilliantly located little hotel, perfect for shoppers and visitors to London. The room we stayed in had a little courtyard, which was nice but perhaps not very useful. The room was very small but extremely clean and everything worked. Staff in this hotel cannot be faulted. They were very attentive and friendly.

• Stayed: January 2014
Reviewed 19 January 2014

Stayed here 2 or 3 times for business and loved it every time. Big comfy beds, good sized rooms, not huge but just what you need. Bed linen and all round housekeeping to perfection. Breakfast good and great drinks in the bar too. Returning later this month

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled on business
Reviewed 15 January 2014

I booked this hotel as a Christmas gift for my husband as he loves whisky and cigars. We had a junior suite on the ground floor - I must admit when we first got into the room I was a little disappointed, the bathroom was quite small and I was worried being on the ground floor it would be really noisy. However, the inital disappointment was soon forgotten; the bed was really comfy (great pillows, would love to know where to buy them from), shower was really powerful and actually we both got a great nights sleep, no noise at all (apart from the bin collections at about 9am)

The staff were really helpful and accommodating; helping my husband pick out cigars and whisky and we both enjoyed sitting out on the terrace area having a few drinks. The breakfast was also really good.

There were a few issues with sorting out the bill when we left, we'd been charged for breakfast that I'd already paid for, but all sorted efficiently by the receptionist. I must admit if I'd paid the full advertised price for the room (it was on special offer when I booked) I may have felt a bit let down.

That said I would definitely stay there again, fab location - just a few minutes walk to Oxford / Bond Street and many tourist spots.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 14 January 2014

Made for a perfect weekend in the city. Well presented with a personal touch, the staff were excellent which added to the charm of this hidden gem. The bed was sooo comfy and bath made for 2... we are already planing a return trip.

• Stayed: January 2014, travelled as a couple