“Amazing !!!”

Ranked #202 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Thurso, United Kingdom
“Amazing !!!”
Reviewed 5 February 2014

We travel to London every two or three weeks to visit Harley Street over the past year and are so glad that we found this hotel. The staff are so wonderful and kind ,
also the restaurant means that we never need to venture out as we are so happy to enjoy the wonderful food. It is so refreshing to find such attentive caring staff and we are so grateful for the kindness that they have shown my husband. I cannot rate this hotel highly enough.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled on business

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (146)
Halifax, Canada
Reviewed 3 February 2014

I am a frequent business traveler to London and found No. Ten a couple of years back... when they were newly opened as I recall. I have been staying here more and more frequently over the last year and thought I would write this review.

This is an absolutely wonderful hotel and is my home away from home. I can truly say... that in all my travels, I have never felt so genuinely welcomed. Each and every staff member is so friendly and helpful... they really understand their business and their clients... and are consummate professionals.

The hotel itself is absolutely immaculate... I am always so impressed by how well they maintain this property. The rooms are very comfortable... some are a little small but typical for London and others like the Junior Suites are fantastic. The location is without a doubt, one of the best in all of London... in the heart of Marylebone Village... only minutes to Oxford Street, and St Christopher's Place. The tube is either a 5 minute walk to Baker Street or to Bond Street. It's such an amazing neighborhood with fantastic restaurants, pubs and unique High Street shops all within a few minutes of the front door of No. Ten. But it's also so quiet and feels like a little oasis in the middle of a very busy metropolis. If you happen to stay over on a weekend like I often do, on Sunday's there is a farmers market just around the corner with great little stands and wonderful foods.

It's nice to read some of the other reviews of people who have found this amazing little hotel in the heart of central London. I can attest that this is one very special boutique hotel with the finest staff I have ever come across.

Whether your travelling on business or for pleasure you won't go wrong at No. Ten. It's an absolute gem! And if you visit London regularly, you won't go anywhere else after you stay at No. Ten.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
2 Thank SM1150
Hitchin, United Kingdom
Reviewed 3 February 2014

Stayed in a courtyard room for one night. Didn't make much use of the outside space due to the time of year but it was a nice, comfortable, if a little small, room. Room service was prompt and the breakfast order came without problem. An enjoyable night. Only small niggle was the pillows were a bit soft and uncomfortable, but that's a personal preference and I didn't look into whether there was an option to request different ones.

• Stayed January 2014
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed 29 January 2014

Having lived in London for two years, I am picky about where I stay. No. 10 is utterly charming, well appointed and has the most attentive, helpful and considerate staff. Obviously the location, so close to St Christopher's place, is also a major plus.

Highly recommended if you want a quiet, chic stay where the staff do everything they can to make you feel utterly at home!

Room Tip: We had a ground level suite and still had the most peaceful sleep - don't think you can go wrong...
  • Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 29 January 2014

I booked in advance for a group booking for a special occasion, I asked for an early check in and despite this not being 100% the case for all of my guests all efforts were made by the staff to try and make this possible.
The hotel rooms were beautiful, the whole of the hotel was immaculate and very tasteful.
The staff were very friendly and happy to help a large group of ladies enjoy their stay.
The pre-paid advance rate is more than fair for a great hotel in a great location.
All of my guests would stay again and recommend this hotel to others which I think is a great testament to this lovely place.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled with friends

London, United Kingdom
Reviewed 26 January 2014

Wow! From the moment we walked in to the moment that we left we were treated like royalty! The receptionist was so pleasant and warm when we first arrived. Knowing that we had arrived earlier than the check in time (purely so we could drop off our bags) they were more than happy to offer this service, we also went through the general checking in procedure so that when we returned we were able to go straight to our room. Once we had finished spending too much money we went back to the hotel to see our room for the first time, again, Wow! There was plenty of space, a bottle of Prosecco and even a christmas card waiting for us! The power shower was excellent and I never wanted to get out! Location wise we could not of been better, a five minute walk from the tube and just under ten minutes to Oxford Street! Breakfast was superb and could not fault. We decided to be nosey and have a look at the Cigar Lounge where a member of staff gave us some information about the room as well as the cigars, even though me and my partner are both non-smokers it was still nice learning! Overall we had an excellent stay and waiting for another voucher from Living Social Deals so we can afford to go back here! The deal we got was excellent so do keep your eyes peeled! Thank you to the staff who could not be of been more attentive.

• Stayed December 2013, travelled as a couple
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed 21 January 2014

Hotel was very well located. Service staff were helpful and courteous. Rooms of a good size for the price point and by London standards. Rooms were very clean. In total a very enjoyable stay.
Will return and recommend.

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business