All reviews wallace collection cigar terrace grand suite courtyard room from baker street tube station boutique hotel quiet street bond street lovely hotel oxford st small hotel bed was very comfortable mini bar excellent location long weekend lovely room the ground floor
Reviewed 26 September 2017

The hotel exceeded our expectations in every category! After fleeing a terrible accommodation to rebook here, the hotel staff graciously allowed us to check in early. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean, and the hotel restaurant was delicious! We booked the weekender stay, which covered Friday and Saturday night and included breakfast. Overall, it was a comparatively great value for the amenities and the location. The petite room is small, but it was adequate for us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Elysia T,

Thank you so much for this lovely review. It really put a big smile in all our faces.
I hope you will come back soon to try our bigger categories, we do have Superior, Deluxe and also Courtyard rooms with a private terrace. I would recommend to try it next time.

Warm Regards on behalf of all the team at No. Ten.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is my second time staying at this hotel. Overall, it is a very reasonable place to stay in an excellent location. Service is friendly and rooms are clean (although a bit small which is normal for London). Only disappointment was that they were not able to give me extended checkout beyond 12:30 PM. Nevertheless, highly recommend this property if you want to be centrally located.

Trip type: Travelled on business
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Nidal T,
it is so nice to see you took the time to write us a review.

I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay, the staff and the location. I hope you trust me when I say we are usually and genuinely very flexible with our check-out time. Unfortunately September is one of our busiest months running with full occupancy and our guests rightly expect their check-in by 2pm in a spotless room, as we promise. I am so sorry your request could not be fulfilled on this occasion, hope this won't stop from coming and finding us again.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first time and i really enjoyed my stay. Nice staff; tidy and clean rooms. Location is very central you can easily go everywhere by walk. Marylebone place is better than Oxford..
Pfefee 10 Manchester during your stay in London

Trip type: Travelled on business
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Hulya C,
thank you for sharing your London experience with us here at No.Ten Manchester Street Hotel.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Baker Street and Marylebone are the perfect location for a central and hassle-free stay in the heart of London.

I have shared your kind review with the rest of the team, who is very thankful.
Hope to see you again in our neighbourhood.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 9 September 2017 via mobile

Arrived 6.30pm, out for dinner and then an early start before breakfast.
Check in was courteous and efficient and as we arrived separately they made sure they kept a key back.
Room was in the basement which wasn't my preference but it was compact with a bathroom with shower. Just large enough for a 'superior'.
Slight gripe is that they automatically add a service charge to the bill for the hotel and more if you have food and beverages. I declined given the short stay but would have preferred to have been asked to have it added rather than made to ask to have it removed. That's a personal thing
Overall comfortable and efficient for a lightening stay.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2017

Dear Pablo9522,
I am very pleased to read this "lightening" review.

While I am happy your check-in and in-room experience were efficient and comfortable respectively, I am sad to acknowledge the service charge policy was not made clear enough for you. We do our utmost to outline to all our guests that it is a discretionary charge based on experience and that can be removed at any time during the stay.

Please come and find us again next time you are in London and I will ensure you will be given another brightening stay: Marylebone has a lot to offer and you should definitely try our different and vibrantly unique categories on the upper floors.

Kind Regards

Reviewed 5 September 2017

Friendly staff, very clean place, absolutely quiet place to sleep at night, very good location to visit London, 5' away from Baker Street Tube station and a 10' walk to Oxford Street.
Only 4 stars because our room was so little and tight that we hardly could turn, but anyway we didn't came to London to stay constant in a hotel room ☺️

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 6 September 2017

Dear ErikSteevens,
it is a real pleasure to read a lovely review like yours.

You can't really beat the neighbourhood of Marylebone, it is such a central and convenient area, yet so peaceful and quiet. I am particularly happy you enjoyed the friendliness of our inspired team and cleanliness of your room. We do really aim at very high standards.
This is all very rewarding.

Please next time you are in London, contact me directly. I can make sure you will try one of our higher categories from Superior to Deluxe and Junior Suites.

Warm Regards