All reviews wallace collection cigar terrace grand suite courtyard room from baker street tube station boutique hotel quiet street lovely hotel oxford st high street small hotel bed was very comfortable room size mini bar excellent location lovely room the ground floor
Reviewed 2 October 2017

Always returning to 10 Manchester. Fantastic hotel with very friendly and professional staff. Highlight of my stay was as always the magnificent Cigar lounge with the splendid humidor and the celebreties on the wall.

Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 October 2017

Dear Pål M,
Thank you for taking the time of writing this "fantastic" review.

I could not agree more, the atmosphere in both our Cigar Lounge and Terrace is so cosy and relaxing that makes them both the places to be after a long working day.

I will definitely share your kind feedback with the rest of the team members.
I trust I can welcome you back next time you are back to London. Whether it's for business or for leisure we look forward to looking after you again.

Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

I can not thank the staff enough for taking such good care of us. I hate to have to leave tomorrow. I have horrid hip issues and they helped us with a hire car. When I came back to the hotel I could hardly walk. The wonderful staff made me a sealed ice pack. It's the little things that make this place outstanding. Plus in the Jr suite I had my own sofa AND tv so I could stretch out & not disturb my husband. You will see us on our next trip.

Date of stay: September 2017
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 28 September 2017

Dear Colie05,

I am happy you found a welcoming and friendly environment here at No. Ten. I am very proud of working with such team members and reviews like yours are really appreciated, as I agree the details really make the difference.

We will definitely wait for you to come back on your next trip.

Reviewed 26 September 2017

The hotel exceeded our expectations in every category! After fleeing a terrible accommodation to rebook here, the hotel staff graciously allowed us to check in early. The hotel staff are friendly and helpful, the hotel is clean, and the hotel restaurant was delicious! We booked the weekender stay, which covered Friday and Saturday night and included breakfast. Overall, it was a comparatively great value for the amenities and the location. The petite room is small, but it was adequate for us.

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Elysia T,

Thank you so much for this lovely review. It really put a big smile in all our faces.
I hope you will come back soon to try our bigger categories, we do have Superior, Deluxe and also Courtyard rooms with a private terrace. I would recommend to try it next time.

Warm Regards on behalf of all the team at No. Ten.

Reviewed 25 September 2017

This is my second time staying at this hotel. Overall, it is a very reasonable place to stay in an excellent location. Service is friendly and rooms are clean (although a bit small which is normal for London). Only disappointment was that they were not able to give me extended checkout beyond 12:30 PM. Nevertheless, highly recommend this property if you want to be centrally located.

Trip type: Travelled on business
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 26 September 2017

Dear Nidal T,
it is so nice to see you took the time to write us a review.

I am thrilled to read you enjoyed your stay, the staff and the location. I hope you trust me when I say we are usually and genuinely very flexible with our check-out time. Unfortunately September is one of our busiest months running with full occupancy and our guests rightly expect their check-in by 2pm in a spotless room, as we promise. I am so sorry your request could not be fulfilled on this occasion, hope this won't stop from coming and finding us again.

Thank you again for staying with us.

Warm Regards

Reviewed 23 September 2017 via mobile

It was my first time and i really enjoyed my stay. Nice staff; tidy and clean rooms. Location is very central you can easily go everywhere by walk. Marylebone place is better than Oxford..
Pfefee 10 Manchester during your stay in London

Trip type: Travelled on business
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Dear Hulya C,
thank you for sharing your London experience with us here at No.Ten Manchester Street Hotel.

I am so glad you enjoyed your stay. Baker Street and Marylebone are the perfect location for a central and hassle-free stay in the heart of London.

I have shared your kind review with the rest of the team, who is very thankful.
Hope to see you again in our neighbourhood.