Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
TravelocityUS$225
CheapTicketsUS$225
Orbitz.comUS$225
StayForLongUS$235
All reviews wallace collection baker st lovely hotel weekend break west end marylebone bond toiletries
Selected filters
Reviewed 1 September 2019 via mobile

Enjoyed our stay. Excellent location - a short walk to Baker Street tube stop and loads of restaurants and shops.

Room was quiet and comfortable. Staff were friendly.

However, room would benefit from additional lighting - ideally near the door and the mirror.

Also, bathroom could use more counter space for placing two small toiletry bags.

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
2  Thank scottiza
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 3 September 2019

Dear Scottiza,
Thank you so much for this lovely review.
We are so happy you enjoyed your time here and took the time to share your comments with us.

We are planning to undergo some renovation works next year and will definitely take your input into account.

I really look forward to welcoming you back any time.

Reviewed 20 August 2019

I stayed with Ten Machester for two consecutive weeks. I had some problems with my reservations two weeks in a row. In the first week, I was charged for no reason 500 pounds and had to argue that I had breakfast included in my stay. That was resolved within a week after I called but I would not expect these situations to happen in a 4 star hotel.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 27 August 2019

Dear Sebastian,
Thank you for your review.
We are currently investigating what went wrong with the breakfast and I completely agree this should have been sorted more efficiently. I hope you accept my sincere apologies. Please be assured we do not charge without authorisation, we do only pre-authorise as a guarantee. I am committed to make it up for you on your next visit in order to ensure we give you the state-of-the-art stay we usually provide with.

Reviewed 18 August 2019 via mobile

This hotel is by no means bad, but rooms seem a little dated and are very small.

It seems overpriced for what you get but this is probably the area.

Air con didn’t really work and breakfast is in an odd set up. No atmosphere, really quiet with no music. Food at breakfast was ok, nothing to write home about.

Dear Geerobgee,
Thank you for your review.

Please accept my sincere apologies, as it seems a couple of things did not quite go as they were supposed to.
While our prices are rather competitive for being a boutique hotel in the very heart of Marylebone, we definitely never want to be a "just ok" hotel. I hope you will contact us directly next time you wish to come back, so I can personally make it right for you.

Reviewed 7 August 2019

We were very comfortable in our junior suite looking out over Manchester Street in London's charming neighborhood of Marylebone. The bed and furniture were all comfortable, the bathroom was modern and well appointed and everything was kept clean to highest standards. We had breakfast in our room several times, and the food and service were quite good. Our overall experience was a positive one, and we highly recommend No.10 Manchester Street.

Date of stay: July 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 8 August 2019

Dear Wahoograd,
We were all very excited when we saw your review coming through.
It is a real pleasure for us to thank you here for your lovely comments, as this is the standard and the service we aim at all times.
We look forward to welcoming you back for another delightful stay in Marylebone.

Reviewed 2 August 2019 via mobile

Stayed here at recommendation of a friend. I can see why. Previous to arrival the concierge was very responsive via email. Upon arrival check in was easy and quick. Staff was friendly and helpful. The room was lovely, light filled. Breakfast,included in our rate, was from a menu in the hotel restaurant- tasty. The location is perfect. On a quiet street near everything with tube stops close by. I’d definitely stay again.

Trip type: Travelled with family
SVillari, Front Office Manager at No Ten Manchester Street, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2019

Dear Donald G,
Thank you so much for sharing with us this great review.
We are so happy you loved your stay and our location. The entire staff is certainly very grateful for your kind words.

We sincerely hope we can get to welcome you back to Marylebone any time soon.