“Great food Great service Great value ”
Review of Bodean's BBQ

Bodean's BBQ
Ranked #7,341 of 25,017 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$13 - US$33
Description: It ain’t quite the north face of the Eiger, but if you’ve climbed from the bottom to the summit of Muswell Hill, you’ll have worked up a hearty appetite and in the summertime quite a thirst too. Now the answer to your prayers sits at the top, offering you, your family and your buddies the warmest welcome to the original and best Kansas City-style smokehouse barbecue in London town right here in the heart of the Broadway. Step inside where you see the sign of the pig, and it’s not just one nation under a porker but you can enjoy every kind of BBQ and grill including USDA Prime Choice Black Angus beef, chicken, burgers, hot dogs and wings, plus shrimp, crayfish, chili and seriously hearty veggie options too — with great deals for kids. And for the grown-ups, as well as a terrific selection of draft and bottled domestic and imported beers and craft ales, our well-stocked bar serves luxury Bourbons and other rare whiskies plus zingy cocktails, many unique to Bodean’s. With the legendary Kinks among your local Muswell Hillbillies, our original artworks celebrate rock’n’roll icons from Little Richard and Iggy Pop to (and who more appropriate for such a meat-eater’s mecca?) Captain Beefheart. Relaxing in our in ranch-style Valhalla as you banquet beneath our trophy longhorns, take your time to look around, with US sports as well as Premier League and all the top football on our three big screens. There is no better place to eat, drink and chill than Bodean’s in Muswell Hill.
Reviewed 26 May 2017 via mobile

Just had a lovely meal at Bodeans Muswell Hill
Great value as kids eat free everyday till 7pm
A good extensive menu to choose from and the service is very very good.
A special mention to the manager who goes out of his way to make you feel very welcome
We'll definitely be regulars

Chris_BODEANS, Marketing Manager at Bodean's BBQ, responded to this reviewResponded 29 May 2017

BBQ is for all the family, so thanks for swinging by with junior for the great taste of Bodean's on the house!

Reviewed 24 May 2017 via mobile

used to go soho branch then old street now muswell hill is the nearest and I love it food is always good cocktails are great staff are always nice and friendly had take away aswell and was still good.

We reckon BBQ ain't just meat and the fixings but the whole bang shoot with beer, bourbon and classic cocktails — glad you're with us on this one!

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

Went here after not eating red meat for a good while thinking id have an amazing meat feast.... the meat was fairly okay except it was really fatty and I wasn't that impressed by the service of the whole place... waiters/waitress were not really on the ball and didn't come up to us to see if we needed anything whilst eating or to ask if the food was any good... In the picture the food looks better than it tastes... lastly when the bill came and we were sorting out the cash as it worked out at 25 pounds each.... the different staff members came up to us within several minutes to take bill that we hadn't even sorted out yet.... there was no need to rush us as the place wasn't that busy.... I wouldn't go back or recommend this place unfortunately.

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

I have just spent £80 on a take away because I ordered one sharing platter amongst my order. I had no idea it was £24.95 per guest. No one told me that and it was small print on the menu. I rang them immediately but they were unhelpful. 'What do you want me to do' was the response. I said that I wanted a refund for the platter that we didn't realise we ordered. They knew instantly what I meant and I reckon we are not the first to be caught out by this trick and won't be the last. We tried to order online but that just said they were closed. They offered no 10% discount for on line ordering because you can't order on line!!! The online price was £54:75...no wonder they make it too difficult to do that!
And to add insult to in jury the food was poor. £25:95 of it went straight in the bin because it was one platter too many.
Buyer beware of the small print! I could have had a nice meal out for that! Rubbish attitude and sly menu! Shame on you!

1  Thank Acjl
Reviewed 24 April 2017 via mobile

Very busy , buzzy restaurant. Great interior touches. Staff were friendly. We were so stuffed from the Nachos & hot wing starters that we hardly touched our main meals. We were brought boxes to pack what we'd like to take home. Disappointed by the chips, which looked like frozen chips, was expecting fat steak chips. Also the BBQ sauces were not so great. Expensive for the quality of food, seemed too 'fast food'. Side salad was stingy but I loved my 'Angry Cider'. We went , we saw, we ate, we're probably not going again.

Been to Bodean's BBQ? Share your experiences!