All reviewsgrammar schooltower bridgebaluchi restauranttooley streetst olavesheated toiletamazing boutique hotelrestocked dailythe free mini barlarge comfy bedhand towelsborough marketbuffet stylesouth bankafternoon teawould highly recommend this hotelstayed for one night
Reviewed 13 October 2017

It was my wedding, they helped in every way they could and made the day super special for me!
Lovely rooms and outstanding service.
The bathrooms were amazing and they were happy to help in every way possible. I 100% would stay here again and will def recommend this place to people wanting to stay in the area.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
1  Thank X6398WGjamess
Wilson M, Front Office Manager at The Lalit London, responded to this reviewResponded 24 October 2017

Dear X6398WGjamess,

Namaskar!

We are so glad to have been part of your special day. Thank you for choosing us as the hosts to you and your family on this intimate occasion. We really enjoyed the day and all the music and drumming, it was spectacular and so unique!

We look forward to having you here again soon. And the heartiest congratulations on your wedding!

Kind regards,

Wilson Mendonca

Reviewed 12 October 2017 via mobile

I recently attended a function here. The staff were extremely friendly and helpful. The building is stunning and has been tastefully finished to a very high standard.
It's access is easily reached from many if the main stations and cabs are readily available

Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
3  Thank Davidrout

Dear Davidrout,

Namaskar!

Thank you for sharing your experience at The LaLiT London Hotel. We are pleased you had a pleasant evening with us. Our staff are all very warm and approachable but highly skilled in all they do. The hotel has great connections to major attractions and transport links, therefore you are always a short journey away from a good time.

Kind regards,

Wilson Mendonca

Reviewed 11 October 2017

The Hotel hosted a fabulous Reception to celebrate the Indian Festival of Lights, Diwali with Mayor of London. The staff were all dressed in traditional Indian clothes, the candle and flower decorations blew me away. It was worth going to taste their freshly squeezed Mango Lassi (buttermilk). The Lalit Group of India have recently acquired the hotel, their family members mingled with guests and are personally involved in running of the hotel. Fabulous Evening.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank Ranu M
Reviewed 11 October 2017

I always think I give a good honest review of my experience, so here’s my review for this wonderful boutique hotel.
We stayed here for 1 night for my birthday, I picked this hotel on a Secret Escapes deal and let’s face it there are hundreds of hotels in London that use this website, but this hotel stood out from all the others mainly from the reviews that others left. We booked a senior classroom and on entering our first room I was a little disappointed as it looked onto a side wall of another building, I had emailed the hotel prior to arrival to ask if it was possible to have a view of the shard, so I asked if we could be moved, this was done without any fuss and we were given a much bigger, lighter room at the front of the building, The room amenities are lovely, the room that we had was well thought out, a plug socket by a mirror is a must for any woman, a quality hairdryer, a complimentary mini bar, a well lit bathroom, lots of products to use, and even a heated loo seat, yes heated, and it’s a wonderful experience.
We booked some treatments via Groupon in the Spa, a massage for my partner and a facial for me, both these treatments were amazing and we received a glass of bubbly afterwards which we drank on the balcony overlooking the great hall.
We dined in the restaurant (the great hall ) in the evening for my birthday, we had a lovely dinner, I ordered the prawn dish and though this dish was a little spicy for me however the prawns were the biggest I have ever eaten and were so beautifully cooked. We went for after dinner drinks and the bar man was a real joy making me a cocktail that was not on the menu but one that I really enjoy you know .... on the beach, I did feel a little uncomfortable asking for this but he said it would be no problem and produced me a wonderful cocktail, so much so that I ordered another.
Turn down service was one of the best I have experienced in London, complimentary chocolates, a bed that was turndowned, just the right touches.
We had breakfast which was included in our deal, full English, this was superior tasting, the flavours of all the ingredients just popped in your mouth, and your eggs are cooked to order so these are so fresh and hot.
We had the most amazing stay, one that I am not sure we could afford if it wasn’t for Secrect Escapes and Groupon, these deals allowed us to experience a top quality hotel at a price that we could afford for a special occasion.
The Great Hall, is a room of beauty, the chandeliers are just mind blowing, the Headmasters room is like nothing I have seen before with its original ceiling and I tell you it’s a wow factor. This is all complimented by the respectful, well trained, warm staff that greet you warmly, open doors, lifts, show you around, explain how the room is set up and how things work, book taxis, a real asset to this hotel, this experience for me was a truly wonderful one.
There is nothing negative to report just one comment about the towels in the bathrooms, please maybe think about supplying smaller ones for when ladies wash their hair and dry their hands

Room Tip: Ask for a room overlooking the shard, these rooms have more natural light.
  • Stayed: October 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Berth68
Reviewed 8 October 2017

My wife & I were there for 2 weeks ( 11 -24 Sept 17) whilst I attended London Bridge Hospital . A beautifully refurbished old Grammar school near Tower Bridge it is owned by a prestigious Indian hotel group. Very comfortable rom with en suite, good lounge & bar, gymn & beauty salon. Staff exceptional efficient & keen to please. Dining good with Indian style menu.

Room Tip: South facing for max light.
  • Stayed: September 2017, travelled as a couple