“Just go - seriously, just go”
Review of Ballie Ballerson

Ballie Ballerson
Ranked #429 of 24,651 Restaurants in London
Neighbourhood: Shoreditch
Description: Ballie Ballerson is the world famous ball pit cocktail bar in Shoreditch, the hipster heart of East London. With amazing cocktails served by some of the best bartenders in London, neon graffiti all over the walls and a million balls you are guaranteed to have a night of unadulterated fun.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

It was absolutely amazing. No other words just so, so, so much fun! The amount of fun you have there is more than worth whatever you pay for the tickets - it's amazing! Quite often you'll find yourself having ball fights with other people in the pool which is super fun, the only place in London you can have a fight and laugh about it!

Things to note before coming:

It is absolutely boiling in there, especially when it's near 30 outside - you will be moving around a lot, getting into ball fights, getting under all the balls etc it is HOT - I made the mistake of wearing a pretty thick shirt - MISTAKE!

Girls - no heels allowed (they do say all this in the dress code on the website, it's worth reading)

Be REALLY careful with your phone, I had to help several people find their phone that had fallen beneath the balls - and trust me it isn't easy!

Had the time of my life, I couldn't recommend it more!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Booked this for my birthday as wanted to go somewhere really different, the cocktails and staff were INSANE, very very good. Loved that. Great vibes and great decor etc, only downside was that the ball pool was very small and busy and I expected there to be slides and things almost but you just jump in, take a few selfies and that’s it really as no room really to do anything else.

I would recommend it as it’s a different thing to do and was cool! But I wouldn’t go there again, I’d go there to have a few drinks as a bar but wouldn’t book the ball pool again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Omgggg I can't believe a place like this exists!!! This was the highlight of my year!! The staff are awesome along with security!! They had a great vibe and everyone was enjoying the music. The ball pit was bigger than I thought and nice and clean! I have done my exercise for the year in there!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Overall had a lovely time. The staff really made it. We went over our booking time and they were really flexible and still looked after us! The pizzas were to die for and came out really quickly!! 5⭐️

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a big party tonight at ballie!!! We were treated like royalty all night. The staff were soooo cool!! We had the nicest drinks and such a good time!!! Music was on point!! Absolutely loved it!!