“Feel's like Home”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Jocelyn C
“Feel's like Home”
Reviewed 21 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

Clean and accommodating APT,central location close to Oxford Street but on quiet side street,supermarket at the next corner,many cool restos around (my favourite was Hakkasan Hanway Place at Tottenham Court Road).Reasonable price for a high-spec unit,great service,quick check-in,good communication before arrival,good WiFi.

24 Jan 2018
Thank you for your review! I am very happy to hear that our team and service met your needs and expectations. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
ednarak07
“a super friendly apartment”
Reviewed 20 November 2017 for a stay in November 2017
person found this review helpful

We found that the apartment was very friendly and cozy, it suited us perfectly. The flat have 3 spacious bedroom and 2 elegant bathroom. The location was the best and not a far distance from big attractions which made up for it. The apartment was well kept and had everything we needed available. Definitely a great value and we will definitely be returning here if we ever need to stay in London again. The host left us very helpful emails as well as welcome guide which was a great help.

24 Jan 2018
Thank you so much for taking your time writing a positive feedback for my apartment! It was great to have you accommodated here in my home and I am happy that you found it friendly and cozy to stay. I hope that you will stay with us several times more on your next trips.
Ray A
“Fantastic location perfect flat”
Reviewed 22 October 2017 for a stay in September 2017
people found this review helpful

This spacious and very well equipped flat is the perfect place for a short trip or even longer stay in London. My family of five; two adults, three teenagers comfortably stayed here for a week. The apartment is clean with modern furnishings and provides has everything you will need to make you feel at home including a washing machine/dryer. We absolutely loved the neighborhood off Oxford Street and next to Charlotte Street and found ourselves exploring London's West End with all the famous shops, restaurants, theaters, pubs and markets! Tube station Tottenham Court Road or Oxford Circus are within 5 mins walk. The owner and his team are lovely to work with. Check in was easy and on time, an airport pick up was arranged and worked perfectly well. I will recommend this flat to family and friends as well as stay here again on our next trip to London.

24 Jan 2018
I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us and that you would recommend us to your family and friends. We hope to welcome you back to the apartment in the near future!
Lionello...
Sarajevo, Bosnia and Herzegovina
“A location highly recommended”
Reviewed 26 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017
person found this review helpful

Perfect location, super smooth check in, communication and professionalism was excellent and you can't beat the location. Highly recommended from seasoned travellers!

29 May 2017
Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for recommending our apartment to other travelers. I'm sure our entire apartment team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!
sylvieb34...
Oslo, Norway
“Great value of Money”
Reviewed 19 May 2017 for a stay in August 2016
person found this review helpful

Renting an apartment in central London is not very easy to find a comfy yet at a very reasonable price, but Sibeesh's place offer great value for money! Great location, great apartment and great landlord & key manager. What more can be expected? We were a family of 5 - and we had a great time, and we hope to come again soon!

29 May 2017
I am so glad to hear that we were able to offer you a home far away from your home. Looking forward to welcoming you back soon.
yvoneezic...
Tirana, Albania
“Perfect for a traveler like me”
Reviewed 12 May 2017 for a stay in September 2016
people found this review helpful

As a frequent traveler, I typically know right away if a new space will meet our needs & Sibeesh’s apartment definitely met them all & more! Location-wise, it is just perfect, located in the area of Fitzrovia, lovely cafes, restaurants, pubs, shopping centers are just nearby! Neighborhood is charming & quiet. Apartment access is excellent. The apartment itself was VERY spacious, clean, well-decorated, extremely comfortable, we even have a welcome package with all of the essentials (& some extra!) Sibeesh was considerate and an excellent communicator. He and his team are always available if you need them. This was, by far, one of our favorite places & we are looking forward to be back.

29 May 2017
I appreciate your positive feedback about my apartment. I do take pride in catering to my guests' needs the best way I can. If you're traveling to London again soon, please don't hesitate to call me.
Rheamae B
“Located in the heart of London”
Reviewed 5 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

This apartment is spacious and well appointed. It easily accommodated four adults and two children. The location is amazing in the heart of London. With three tube stations serving five different lines everywhere is so accessible. Sainsbury's across the road and M & S five minutes away plus Hamleys what more could you want. Great for anyone who wants to be in the centre of things but remember you are in the heart of the City. No noisy clubs or pubs near by so that is not a problem.

10 May 2017
Hi Rheamae,

I am pleased to hear that you find our location to your liking. On your next visit, we are happy to share with you a sample itinerary that will help you maximize your stay in the area. I hope to see you again soon with your lovely family.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing