“London Visit”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Very good
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Any
Sue C
“London Visit”
Reviewed 6 March 2018 for a stay in February 2018

Great apartment in a fantastic location. Bjoern and his team were extremely helpful and responded to any communication from me promptly. I would definitely recommend the apartment for couples or a group of friends

11 Mar 2018
Hello Sue, thank you for taking time to leave a positive feedback for your stay in my home! I am glad that my team exceeded your expectation as we highly cater the guest's need to have a memorable vacation and satisfaction. Thank you for recommending my flat to some of your friends. Looking forward to welcome you again in the future!
Maria P
Chester, United Kingdom
“Great apartment”
Reviewed 8 December 2017 for a stay in December 2017

Stayed here 4th December to 6th December with my daughter, son in law, and my beautiful grandchildren.
It was just perfect, it was exceptionally clean,and well maintained.The location is perfect it's in walking distance to all the tourist attractions,and tube stations,although we walked everywhere over 32 miles in three days !!!
It was pure pleasure returning to the apartment after a long day, where we all could relax in lovely surroundings.The two bathrooms were ideal, no queues in the morning. I would highly recommend this apartment,its very modern,comfortable,clean, very safe,and ideally located.also we arrived early, and phoned Lara who was happy to meet us within ten minutes,showed us around and was just a phone call or message away if we needed her.
Highly recommend this apartment

11 Feb 2018
Dear Maria. Thank you for taking the time to review your stay with us. I am very happy to hear that our apartment made your feel at home. We will let Lara know that you were pleased with her service. We hope to welcome you back to the apartment soon!
KesterKel...
London, United Kingdom
“A wonderful trip to remember”
Reviewed 23 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017

I rented this beautifully designed, clean and cozy apartment for myself and 2 of my colleagues. All of us slept comfortably and had plenty of room to have our personal space! The apartment is as beautiful as the pictures show, if not more! It had all the amenities, linen, towels, etc. that we needed to make our 6 day stay comfortable.

27 Nov 2017
Thank you for choosing to stay with us and I am glad to hear that your stay with us was a memorable one! We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
phvallena...
Mandaue, Philippines
“My review”
Reviewed 17 November 2017 for a stay in September 2017

Bjoern'svaccommodation is very cantrally located, spotlessly clean and every facility was provided. Communication before and after check-in and out was excellent. Also, having a personal greeter on arrival is a definite plus. Would highly recommend this property! Looking forward to stay here again soon!

20 Nov 2017
Hi Angel, Thank you very much for taking your time in leaving us a nice feedback about my apartment. I'm sure our entire apartment team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. Take care!
Tixab
Reno, Nevada
“Convenient Sleek Flat in Super Location”
Reviewed 30 August 2017 for a stay in July 2017

My husband and I stayed in this flat for nearly two weeks while participating in a nearby university program. The location is quite central, convenient, and safe. The neighborhood is busy at most hours, but the noise wasn't a problem due to the double-paned windows. The apartment itself occupies the top floor in a small office building, yet is very well set up for residential use. The contemporary sleek design really appealed to our taste. The flat is quite clean and modern, with lots of nice touches and conveniences (washer/dryer, hair dryers, converter plugs, iron and ironing board--all are on hand). There is ample storage space. Bjoern was a very efficient and reasonable host. He and his representatives accommodated all our requests. The team made the check in and check out process quite easy. We will certainly return to London and would be very pleased to book this flat for our next stay.

Your age range 65+
11 Feb 2018
Dear Happy Guest. Thank you for giving us a perfect rating and for your wonderful feedback about our apartment. I'm sure our entire apartment team enjoyed catering to your needs as much as you enjoyed your stay. I am glad to hear that we will be your top choice when you visit London again. We look forward to welcoming you back soon!
ramizahja...
Sydney, Australia
“Beautiful and Comfortable apartment in London”
Reviewed 16 May 2017 for a stay in March 2017

The PERFECT place! This flat knocks it out of the park. Location is superb and very close to a number of tube stations, the apartment itself is beautiful and comfortable and full of everything a traveler needs (including a bunch of adapters!), umbrellas, basics in kitchen, etc. The beds are comfortable, the linen and towels are wonderful and everything is clean and well-kept up. The price is amazing, compared to hotels in the neighbourhood -it's very unusual to get a marvellous apartment with a great price.. This place is so spacious which is good for a family or a small group. We will definitely come back to this property the next time we are in London! Bjoern and his team were fantastic communicators - icing on the cake!

11 Feb 2018
Wow! What a wonderful review, we truly appreciate your stay and your trust in us. I am very happy to hear that our team and service met your needs and expectations. We look forward to welcoming you back to the apartment in the near future.
wjeanet1
Ontario, Canada
“Spacious and Nice”
Reviewed 2 May 2017 for a stay in February 2017

I stayed in this apartment over a long weekend in London with a group of friends. The apartment is very comfortable .. 2 very spacious double bedrooms of which one with attached bathroom and one smaller with two separate beds. Very quiet and bright house. Living room with kitchenette .. Also the host is very helpful and always reachable in case of questions. The location is fabulous .. walking distance to the most visited areas on the tourist level and also from the most famous areas for restaurants and cafes .. Covent Garden is really a 2 minute walk away .. well served by the subway and direct line with heathrow. If I go back to London, I will gladly return to this home.

11 Feb 2018
Thank you for your kind review! We truly appreciate your kind words about our staff as well as our apartment. It's definitely a boost for us every time we hear positive reviews such as this. We hope to welcome you back again soon.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing