“Yum”

Ranked #93 of 1,059 Quick Bites in London
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Neighbourhood: South Kensington
Reviewed 11 October 2018

The pastries were delicious. I was sorry our hotel included breakfast! Otherwise, I would have eaten here every day.

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 11 October 2018

A nice selection of french style pastries and breads, good coffee, good service. They have them all over town and you can always count on them to be the same, and that's a good thing.

Date of visit: October 2018
Reviewed 8 October 2018

The pastry and coffee here are excellent. We completely enjoyed our visits. It became our morning breakfast place on our way to the tube and seeing the sights in London. Delicious!!

Date of visit: October 2018
1  Thank Cathy A
Reviewed 27 September 2018

We went for a relaxing Afternoon Tea ...... forgetting that the place is French!!!
We ordered at the counter, choose the pastries, paid and had to wait to take everything to the table. Everything as expected and I must say rather expensive.

Date of visit: September 2018
Reviewed 24 August 2018

It's smart, clean and with a wonderful array of appetising snacks on show. The feel is continental, the croissant could have been French, and the personnel were friendly. It's obviously a popular place as the queue lengthened considerably during my stay. Most were buying to take out to work presumably, but the tables were filling up slowly at just after 8 in the morning. My only gripe - the coffee. I had cappucino and it didn't taste of coffee - too bland. However, I was in a French café, so maybe should have chosen café au lait instead!

Date of visit: August 2018