“Oasis at the Angel”
other traveller has booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Susan F
“Oasis at the Angel”
Reviewed 29 September 2017 for a stay in September 2017

I lived in this neighborhood in the past and thought this flat was perfect for a short stay. Great transportation options. Very comfortable bedrooms. Modern bathroom and kitchen. Nice roof deck (although it rained so much of my trip I couldn't use it, it was a terrific outdoor spot for a flat right off of a major city street). Kitchen was well kitted out. There are numerous grocery stores less than 3 minutes' walk away and there is a convenience store with long hours right next door. I would stay again on my next trip!

Date of stay: September 2017
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing
© 2021 TripAdvisor LLC All rights reserved.