“BEST NIGHT EVER”

Bunga Bunga Covent Garden
Ranked #814 of 25,029 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Beyond the meat locker lies the hidden world of Bunga Bunga Covent Garden - a dazzling combination of quirky cocktails, metre-long pizzas and immersive live entertainment. Centred on a playful and tongue-in-cheek theme, Bunga Bunga offers four spectacular live shows: Bunga The Musical on Wednesdays, Burlesquoni Thursdays, Italian Circus on Fridays and our Variety Show on Saturdays. Stay until late on Friday and Saturday to join The Bunga Boys up on stage for our late-night Bunga-oke! Become fully immersed in an all-in-one experience at Bunga Bunga, where La Famiglia will have you wondering what is real and what is not…
Reviewed 6 March 2017

We went here and rented the private room which was epic. Had amazing service from our own waiter Andreas and fabulous cocktails. The food was suprisingly delicious. Wasn't expecting a restaurant serving pizza to be such high quality food. Mushroom rissotto was particularly good. Really great entertainment and just a seriously fun night out.

BungaCoventGarden, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2017

Ciao willru,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga in the Martini room

I have passed on your comments to the kitchen staff and manager who will really appreciate it.

La Famiglia del Bunga Bunga

Reviewed 4 March 2017 via mobile

We booked the Saturday night, didn't have any expectations. We were a bit intrigued with the venue name itself....and there wasn't any disappointment. From the moment we walked in we felt different...the role plays as you passed through different rooms to main dinning room. I loved it. The Italian spirit and staff commitment were there all the time . The food was OK.....nothing extraordinary but I couldn't care less...when you getting the unique Italian experience. The whole concept is just so perfect. The wine and cocktails were great...service attentive and interactive. It brought me back to Italy...the room was lively and buzzing....live band, music, karaoke...and people dancing between the tables....what a epic party it was. All worth it the money we spend. Thank you to our great waitress Ciara and the whole crew

1  Thank MrMRL
BungaCoventGarden, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2017

Ciao MrMRL,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an note to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your lovely feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga Covent Garden. It sounds like you really understand the spirit on the Bunga Bunga parties...thanks also for not giving away our secrets!

I have passed on your comments to the staff and the General Manager who will really appreciate it. Come back soon!

Reviewed 3 March 2017

Great aura about the place. Service of a high quality. Andrea and Roberta were amazing host and hostess. Would recommend for an alternative night out in London

1  Thank ajhuie
leah834, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 6 March 2017

Ciao ajhuie,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your lovely feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga Covent Garden. It was a pleasure to read.

I have passed on your comments to the General Manager and Andrea and Roberta who will really appreciate it.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

I didn't know what to expect but we had such a fun night! Me and my friend went as a little after work date night and it was such a laugh. All the waiters were really friendly. We had a guy called Porcini who was hilarious! The food was incredible. Such a fun night!!

2  Thank sazgoodwin

Ciao sazgoodwin,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your lovely feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga Covent Garden. We are very pleased you were pleasantly surprised.

Reviewed 2 March 2017 via mobile

Didn't know what to expect. Fabulous evening, more than enough delicious food and the staff were very entertaining. Luca kept us extremely entertained, thanks!

Ciao lhuter,

I have passed on your comments to the lovely Luca and the General Manager who will really appreciate it.