“Incredible night out in London!”

Bunga Bunga Covent Garden
Ranked #814 of 25,029 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Beyond the meat locker lies the hidden world of Bunga Bunga Covent Garden - a dazzling combination of quirky cocktails, metre-long pizzas and immersive live entertainment. Centred on a playful and tongue-in-cheek theme, Bunga Bunga offers four spectacular live shows: Bunga The Musical on Wednesdays, Burlesquoni Thursdays, Italian Circus on Fridays and our Variety Show on Saturdays. Stay until late on Friday and Saturday to join The Bunga Boys up on stage for our late-night Bunga-oke! Become fully immersed in an all-in-one experience at Bunga Bunga, where La Famiglia will have you wondering what is real and what is not…
Reviewed 10 April 2017

This place is crazy! Went here for dinner for a special occasion and it did not disappoint! The whole restaurant/club is themed and you are served delicious Italian cuisine (wild mushroom risotto, metre-long pizzas and the best tiramisu!) all whilst watching amazing acrobats, performers and singers right in front of you. It's an dining experience and completely takes you away from London - it feels more like you have crashed an amazing wedding or you are on a holiday abroad with all your friends. A real must-do/see if you're in London with a group of friends or colleagues looking for an incredibly fun and entertaining evening. The food is delicious too!

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 27 April 2017

Ciao Octavia!

We are thrilled we managed to transport you and your friends into another world with our immersive dining experience - I must say those acrobats are as tasty as the food!

I shall pass your comments on to The Don, which I am sure he will appreciate.

Cordiali Saluti,
La Famiglia Bunga Bunga

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

I love this place! I have been a number of times now with different groups of friends. The set menu is delicious and it means you can start eating straight away. However, the team let you have time between each course. The entertainment is brilliant and the acts have been different every time. I would also recommend the Emperors table. Finally what really makes the experience is the Bunga Bunga team; they are all so friendly and work extremely hard to give you the best experience possible!

Ciao SEL_2509!

So glad to hear your enjoyed your time with us at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden - it is so lovely to hear you also enjoyed our fantastic staff as well as the entertainment and food!

We also recommend the Emperor's Box and our Disoranno Boat to make the experience extra special.

We hope to see you again soon.
La Famiglia Bunga Bunga

Reviewed 8 April 2017 via mobile

Went here without knowing anything about it and I must admit it was a complete shock! The place is themed, so if you don't like getting involved or the cringe-factor, this place is not for you!

The food was overly nice and so were the drinks, but don't be fooled by the cocktails in heads! The normal cocktails are just as nice but cheaper. £12 for a gimmicky cocktail in head is a bit much!

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2017

Ciao Eddee14,

We are so glad you enjoyed the food and entertainment, and lovely to hear that you enjoyed our cocktails too - even the headless ones!

I have passed on your comments to the staff and manager who will really appreciate it.

Reviewed 7 April 2017

Hosted a colleagues leaving party at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden and what an amazing night it was. Finding a venue for a corporate event can be quite tricky with people being so diverse however the exceptional talents at Bunga Bunga most certainly cater for all. Great space, entertainment, food and atmosphere. Above all great service from start to finish those in the reservation team, front of house and wait staff.

Cant wait to go back!

Ciao LittleBlondes,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga Covent Garden. We are so glad you enjoyed the talent we offer as well, we especially love our BungaBoys band!

Reviewed 3 April 2017 via mobile

All I can say about Bunga Bunga Covent Garden that has made my birthday's celebrations truly UNFORGETTABLE !!!

It was BRILLIANT!!!

I did enjoy every single minute of it and so my guests!

Andrea ( the waiter) did look after us always smiling and ready to help.

The entertainment remarkably hilarious!

Melina... FAVOLOSA!!!

Luca a real showman impressively noticeable

The overall experience deserves 5 ✨!!!
Cannot recommend it enough!

I will definitively come back.. BIG TIME!

TO THE WHOLE BUNGA BUNGA FAMILY GRAZIE MILLE!!!

GIANNI

2  Thank Gianni I
BungaCoventGarden, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 4 April 2017

Ciao Gianni I,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your bellissima feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga Covent Garden.