“The best night! ”

Bunga Bunga Covent Garden
Ranked #813 of 25,042 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Beyond the meat locker lies the hidden world of Bunga Bunga Covent Garden - a dazzling combination of quirky cocktails, metre-long pizzas and immersive live entertainment. Centred on a playful and tongue-in-cheek theme, Bunga Bunga offers four spectacular live shows: Bunga The Musical on Wednesdays, Burlesquoni Thursdays, Italian Circus on Fridays and our Variety Show on Saturdays. Stay until late on Friday and Saturday to join The Bunga Boys up on stage for our late-night Bunga-oke! Become fully immersed in an all-in-one experience at Bunga Bunga, where La Famiglia will have you wondering what is real and what is not…
Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We had an AMAZING night at Bunga Bunga. The show was amazing, performers were fab, food was just what we wanted and it was all reasonably priced! Would recommend Bunga Bunga to anyone who wants a fun night out and to come away smiling. You also get to party for the rest of the night. ❤️ Thank you Bunga Bunga!

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Ciao ChelseaLab,

Well what wonderful words about Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, we are so glad to hear that you very much enjoyed all aspects of our venue and we shall definitely pass on your comments to our managers and the team which I am sure they will appreciate.

Do pop down soon - we now have Burlesquoni on Wednesday's and Bunga Bunga Broadway on Thursday's which are both experiences to come and see!

Grazie mille,
The Bunga Bunga Team

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Chiara was amazing and if we had time we definitely would've stayed longer. The drinks were great, the atmosphere was brilliant and the service was top notch and super friendly. Thanks Chiara :)

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Ciao brols,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga Covent Garden.

We are so glad you enjoyed the drinks and atmosphere, and hope you can visit again soon to try our immersive dining experience.

I have passed on your comments to the staff and manager who will really appreciate it.

La Famiglia del Bunga Bunga

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

I have become a regular very fast after my very first visit. It's just a lot of fun and feels like being soon at home with the good vibe and always friendly staff working...Thanks to Onofrio, Mattia, Enrico and Rami....

Ciao Giovanni D,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your bellissima feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga Covent Garden.

We are so glad we could create a second home for you! If you need anything, please feel free to send us an email, clientrelations@inception-group.com - would love to put a face to the wonderful review.

Molly MacDiarmid
Client Relations Manager

Reviewed 5 May 2017 via mobile

38£ per person but for what? You got just some kind of little starters as burrata (enough for two), a spoon of risotto and the thinner and crispy and dry pizza that I ever eat. Performances are too noisy and loudy, I went to Proud Cabaret City and they were much and much better. Avoid for the food

Dear Veronica V,

Thank you for your feedback. I would really like to talk to you about your experience at Bunga Bunga, if you could be so kind as to contact me on clientrelations@inception-group.com so we could discuss your visit further that would be much appreciated.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Kind regards,

The Client Relations Team

Reviewed 4 May 2017

This place is amazing. Thoroughly recommend. The food is good - no complaints at all but you definitely need to go for the ridiculous entertainment. I'd go back in a heartbeat.

Ciao Jess C,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga.

We hope we can entertain you again soon.

La Famiglia del Bunga Bunga