“I love bunga Bunga!”

Bunga Bunga Covent Garden
Ranked #889 of 24,531 Restaurants in London
Price range: US$0 - US$50
Neighbourhood: Covent Garden
Description: Beyond the meat locker lies the hidden world of Bunga Bunga Covent Garden - a dazzling combination of quirky cocktails, metre-long pizzas and immersive live entertainment. Centred on a playful and tongue-in-cheek theme, Bunga Bunga offers four spectacular live shows: Bunga The Musical on Wednesdays, Burlesquoni Thursdays, Italian Circus on Fridays and our Variety Show on Saturdays. Stay until late on Friday and Saturday to join The Bunga Boys up on stage for our late-night Bunga-oke! Become fully immersed in an all-in-one experience at Bunga Bunga, where La Famiglia will have you wondering what is real and what is not…
Reviewed 16 May 2017

What an amazing night out! I'm not sure where to start - is was all so much fun and so overwhelming! The staff, for one: Every single person we met, at the door, serving tables, in the restroom area, entertainers, were so friendly and helpful, we were looked after from start to finish (which, for our part, was well past midnight). The venue was really amazing, and it took only a few minutes from coming down the stairs not knowing what to expect until we were fully integrated in the party going on. The food was excellent, and kept coming in small portions throughout the evening - and we ordered several bottles of prosecco to go with it. Thank you for a fantastic evening that I will never forget!

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 17 May 2017

Ciao Malebr0n,

Well it seems you really are a big Bunga fan, and we can't disagree as we are too! What lovely things to hear about our wonderful venue!

I shall be passing your comments on to our management and staff, and I am sure they will be most pleased to hear this.

We do hope to see you again soon.

La Famiglia Bunga Bunga

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Booked as a treat for my birthday and hubby and I had an amazing time. We travelled all the way from Norwich. The food was really good and the entertainment was fabulous. I'm not a huge drinker and was disappointed that they didn't have malibu, however 10 minutes later the waiter said somebody had been out to buy a bottle so I enjoyed plenty of pina colada cocktails. Thank you, it really meant a lot to me!

We arrived at 7pm and didn't leave until 1am. We had to vacate our table by 9:30 but we were more than happy to stand at the bar for the rest of the evening. Cannot wait to return with our family, we know they will love it just as much as us!

Thank you to the team for making my birthday extra special!

1  Thank MrsB11715
InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 15 May 2017

Ciao MrsB,

A very happy Bunga Bunga Birthday from all of us and we are so glad that you came to enjoy it with us!

Such lovely feedback that our whole team and managers will be more than happy to hear, especially that you felt they made you feel like your birthday was extra special.

We do hope you come back again soon.
La Famiglia Bunga Bunga

Reviewed 13 May 2017 via mobile

It's been a great night, with my friends, and with amazing entertainment of stuff.. great food, great cocktail, and great luca gualano..

Ciao Paolo,

So great to hear you had a fun time with us and your friends at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, and wonderful that you enjoyed the entertainment too!

I have passed your comments on to the team and managers who will be so pleased to hear this great feedback and we hope to see you again soon.

The Bunga Bunga Family

Reviewed 11 May 2017 via mobile

We had an AMAZING night at Bunga Bunga. The show was amazing, performers were fab, food was just what we wanted and it was all reasonably priced! Would recommend Bunga Bunga to anyone who wants a fun night out and to come away smiling. You also get to party for the rest of the night. ❤️ Thank you Bunga Bunga!

Ciao ChelseaLab,

Well what wonderful words about Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, we are so glad to hear that you very much enjoyed all aspects of our venue and we shall definitely pass on your comments to our managers and the team which I am sure they will appreciate.

Do pop down soon - we now have Burlesquoni on Wednesday's and Bunga Bunga Broadway on Thursday's which are both experiences to come and see!

The Bunga Bunga Team

Reviewed 6 May 2017 via mobile

Chiara was amazing and if we had time we definitely would've stayed longer. The drinks were great, the atmosphere was brilliant and the service was top notch and super friendly. Thanks Chiara :)

InceptionGroup, Guest Relations Manager at Bunga Bunga Covent Garden, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2017

Ciao brols,

I do hope you’re having a good day. I just wanted to drop you an email to say thank you so much for taking the time to send your feedback on your recent visit to Bunga Bunga Covent Garden.

We are so glad you enjoyed the drinks and atmosphere, and hope you can visit again soon to try our immersive dining experience.

I have passed on your comments to the staff and manager who will really appreciate it.

Cordiali Saluti!