Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Very nice mall

A very large mall, with very beautiful architecture. There are dozens of shops of all kinds, a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
zuv
Bucharest, Romania
Definetely a good place to shop under one roof.

Really good transport links, shops and restaurants. Lots of excellent high street brands. You... read more

Reviewed 3 weeks ago
Syreeta B
Coventry, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £44.00
from £14.90
from £45.00
from £104.00
2,219 results
All reviews great shopping huge mall white city designer shops high end stores food court is lots of shops cinema waitrose shopaholic department
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I’d heard of Westfield both never visited as never seemed to find the need.

However, having now visited with my son what a fantastic experience!

I’ve been by car (traffic can be an issue); by tube (OK but not great if you have shopping); and a in taxi (great, but expensive).

Great shops, great stores, clean, tidy, safe, overall excellent.

The only downside is the restaurants as the queues are massive! Definitely ‘under-catered’ though I’m sure the Westfield team must already know this.

Would definitely recommend and my son is already a convert!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

At Westfield, there are so many different shops and places to eat. There's such a variety of stores to suit most budgets!

1  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Getting there was a bit frustrating as my satnav guided me to a closed entrance. Then in the carpark I drove round a full floor trying to find a way to a less crowded one but the signage was not helpful! Eventually a very polite attendant showed me the way to a less busy floor. Once inside the centre it was pleasant to be able to shop in a warm dry environment while the rain poured down outside.
You are certainly spoiled for choice as far as shops are concerned - wide variety of outlets across the price range. I'm not a great shopping enthusiast and actually found the number of shops a bit overwhelming but paradise for a shopaholic!
Plenty of choice for lunch too. It all looked appetising and the whole area was clean and well set out. Unlike many venues, there are plenty of ladies' loos and they were spotless.
I found getting out of the carpark much easier than getting in!

Reviewed 8 February 2018 via mobile

It is a great convenience to have such a shopping centre in our neighbourhood. You can find anything you like from cars to haute couture! We also look forward to the new shops openings!

Date of experience: March 2017
Reviewed 7 February 2018

We primarily visited here in January 2018 for the Star Wars Void experience.

The mall itself has a vast array of shops, even a cinema on the top floor. If there were bathroom facilities they were poorly signed, I didn't see any.

The Void experience was a large setup, but we wondered around for 10 minutes trying to find it, it wasn't signed in a way that gave simple directions, it only advertised it, we took one wrong turn which took us in the wrong direction. We went all the way up to the cinema floor, asked a member of staff who directed us to it.

When we got there it was a bit unclear where you had to go first, the desk, cloakroom or queue. When we sorted all of that out we queued in the heat for 45 minutes past our ticket time - lucky we had nothing booked for afterwards!

The experience itself was wonderful, but the helmets are extremely heavy. We got souvenir photos at the end (£10 each), pity the woman taking them didn't know how to focus a camera.

I would visit here again for a better look around, I think their signage in general needs to be improved, even adding exit signs for the closest underground.

Date of experience: January 2018