Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Very nice mall

A very large mall, with very beautiful architecture. There are dozens of shops of all kinds, a... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
zuv
Bucharest, Romania
Definetely a good place to shop under one roof.

Really good transport links, shops and restaurants. Lots of excellent high street brands. You... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
Syreeta B
Coventry, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £44.00
from £14.90
from £45.00
from £104.00
2,219 results
All reviews great shopping huge mall white city designer shops high end stores food court is lots of shops cinema waitrose shopaholic department
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Good place to shop and dine with plenty of outlets to choose from. Does gets busy from 12-7pm. Opening time is 10am and we always make it a point to be here around this time so we have the best parking spot and can shop and dine with less distraction (less people).

In certain parts of the mall its hard to find a 4g reception which I find really good especially kids! Kids would spend most of there time on there phone so with bad reception, they are interaction and socialising rather than glued on there phones!

Only negative I could find is they dont have enough activities for kids. Apart from kidzania (which is way too expensive and not good value for money - i reviewed this place separatey please try to read it) nothings much for kids to do)

The mall has vue cinema on the top floor which is really good. I think tey have at least 8 screens. Its clean and spacious.

Parking space is ample and well sign posted ie if you want to park closer to cinema or to m&s etc, easy to find your way. Use smart parking and you dont need to get a ticket for the parking and no need to pay in the machine when leaving as it is link to your account/bank card. Receipt are receive via email ao your saving the environment too of being paperless.

Nice place to relax, loada of restaurant to choose from. Plenty of cafe for coffee or tea and they have a food court too.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Today we were in traffic queuing to get into the car park for 30minutes. Finally upon entering and driving around for another 30minutes I gave up and drove out .... surely if there are no car parking spaces why let more cars in just to cause more congestion inside . What a crazy system for such a huge shopping area. I certainly won’t be coming again.

1  Thank tjc2970
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I’d heard of Westfield both never visited as never seemed to find the need.

However, having now visited with my son what a fantastic experience!

I’ve been by car (traffic can be an issue); by tube (OK but not great if you have shopping); and a in taxi (great, but expensive).

Great shops, great stores, clean, tidy, safe, overall excellent.

The only downside is the restaurants as the queues are massive! Definitely ‘under-catered’ though I’m sure the Westfield team must already know this.

Would definitely recommend and my son is already a convert!

Reviewed 12 February 2018

At Westfield, there are so many different shops and places to eat. There's such a variety of stores to suit most budgets!

1  Thank Amy F
Reviewed 10 February 2018

Getting there was a bit frustrating as my satnav guided me to a closed entrance. Then in the carpark I drove round a full floor trying to find a way to a less crowded one but the signage was not helpful! Eventually a very polite attendant showed me the way to a less busy floor. Once inside the centre it was pleasant to be able to shop in a warm dry environment while the rain poured down outside.
You are certainly spoiled for choice as far as shops are concerned - wide variety of outlets across the price range. I'm not a great shopping enthusiast and actually found the number of shops a bit overwhelming but paradise for a shopaholic!
Plenty of choice for lunch too. It all looked appetising and the whole area was clean and well set out. Unlike many venues, there are plenty of ladies' loos and they were spotless.
I found getting out of the carpark much easier than getting in!