Open today: 10:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
Fun mall with tons of stores and food options...

This mall is a godsend at the moment. It is super local to where I live and I can walk. If I don't... read more

Reviewed 5 days ago
iydkmigthtky
London, United Kingdom
Lots on offer but poor signage

Massive shopping centre with a great variety of shops and restaurants. However, poor signage... read more

Reviewed 14 March 2024
Carol G
Derby, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £44.00
from £14.90
from £45.00
from £104.00
2,216 results
All reviews great shopping huge mall white city designer shops high end stores food court is lots of shops cinema waitrose shopaholic department
Selected filters
Reviewed 22 February 2018

This is a really huge construction. It's good that there are so many shops in one area and as a shopper you get to go from door to door and into a brand new shopping experience! The place is quite nice and pleasant and if you have nothing better it's good for an outing of sorts!

Date of experience: June 2017
Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This place is different then in the states.

It’s right by a major bus stop (Shepherds Bush).

There is a massive grocer there and an upscale food court as well as all the other trappings of a mall.

It was a busy place on a Saturday night

2  Thank TheReal566Dave
Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

Good place to shop and dine with plenty of outlets to choose from. Does gets busy from 12-7pm. Opening time is 10am and we always make it a point to be here around this time so we have the best parking spot and can shop and dine with less distraction (less people).

In certain parts of the mall its hard to find a 4g reception which I find really good especially kids! Kids would spend most of there time on there phone so with bad reception, they are interaction and socialising rather than glued on there phones!

Only negative I could find is they dont have enough activities for kids. Apart from kidzania (which is way too expensive and not good value for money - i reviewed this place separatey please try to read it) nothings much for kids to do)

The mall has vue cinema on the top floor which is really good. I think tey have at least 8 screens. Its clean and spacious.

Parking space is ample and well sign posted ie if you want to park closer to cinema or to m&s etc, easy to find your way. Use smart parking and you dont need to get a ticket for the parking and no need to pay in the machine when leaving as it is link to your account/bank card. Receipt are receive via email ao your saving the environment too of being paperless.

Nice place to relax, loada of restaurant to choose from. Plenty of cafe for coffee or tea and they have a food court too.

Reviewed 15 February 2018 via mobile

Today we were in traffic queuing to get into the car park for 30minutes. Finally upon entering and driving around for another 30minutes I gave up and drove out .... surely if there are no car parking spaces why let more cars in just to cause more congestion inside . What a crazy system for such a huge shopping area. I certainly won’t be coming again.

1  Thank tjc2970
Reviewed 13 February 2018 via mobile

I’d heard of Westfield both never visited as never seemed to find the need.

However, having now visited with my son what a fantastic experience!

I’ve been by car (traffic can be an issue); by tube (OK but not great if you have shopping); and a in taxi (great, but expensive).

Great shops, great stores, clean, tidy, safe, overall excellent.

The only downside is the restaurants as the queues are massive! Definitely ‘under-catered’ though I’m sure the Westfield team must already know this.

Would definitely recommend and my son is already a convert!