Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Definetely a good place to shop under one roof.

Really good transport links, shops and restaurants. Lots of excellent high street brands. You... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Syreeta B
Coventry, United Kingdom
Fun mall with tons of stores and food options...

This mall is a godsend at the moment. It is super local to where I live and I can walk. If I don't... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
iydkmigthtky
London, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £44.00
from £14.90
from £45.00
from £104.00
2,218 results
All reviews great shopping huge mall white city designer shops high end stores food court is lots of shops cinema waitrose shopaholic department
Selected filters
Reviewed 15 January 2024

I am not sure of the managers name , tall english guy but his customer service is very professional and any issues with any drinks are always very quickly resolved. Staff are friendly and really nice.. I feel that other starbucks stores who can be rude and not professional should get training from this branch who excel in customer experience and service

Reviewed 7 January 2024 via mobile

My daughter (9) was desperate to go so we set a date, travelled to London for a few nights and got there via the 148 bus from Westminster which goes to White City right outside the door. I’d read some poor reviews but I can’t say they were justified in my experience. We got there around 10:30 in holiday time and it wasn’t busy. By the time we left around 15:30 it was horribly busy so go early. I downloaded the app prior to visiting and disappointingly it didn’t give me any offers or tips that I couldn’t work out for myself. The place is huge so make sure you clock which entrance you came in. The interactive map guides around the malls are so helpful to find the stores you want. It’s clean, lovely surroundings, lots of clean loos and I’d go again.

1  Thank ByTheSeaPlease
Reviewed 6 January 2024 via mobile

Very good so many shops to visit with a wide range of variety, toilets everywhere and not too busy in shops, also good places to eat

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 5 January 2024

This is one of the largest shopping centres in the U.K. It is very impressive when you go in and it is a nice large place to shop all under one roof which is very nice especially when it is raining.

Positives:
- Huge place
- Lots of places to eat - nice food hall area where you can buy from many stalls.
- Toilets dotted all over the place, reasonably clean.
- Easy to get there by tube - central line.
- Lots of places to shop - good for clothes, good for buying toys for kids etc.

Improvements that could be made:
- Traffic jams driving out of the car parks with not clear signs of which lane to be in as to which way to go.
- Food Court is highly inefficient. They should look at places like Bang Bang where all the menus are on a single website. This should also be on the app. It is very difficult to see the menus of all the stores short of going up to each one.
- Smart Parking did not appear to work. Registered on the app across both car parks. As it is ticketless is parking either way, the barrier lets you through. However, on the way out it asks you to pay at the barrier.
- The levels of the building on the signs vs the app can be confusing. Level -1 is the same level car park is the same as Level 2 in the building whichi s the same as level LB-1-1 (or whatever notation they use) on the app.
- There are not enough signs within the building on which way to go and the app is useless for navigation. The signs in the building for the most part only direct to shops inside the building. You can't for example when in the building to know which direction to go for the Shepherds Bush underground station entrance. It's one of the largest shopping centres and there is no major division of the building to know where to go. There is no colour coding of each area. There is a basic signing towards going to the John Lewis area. But the signage is not as good as other large shopping centres.
- A lack of seating especially upstairs. You can see this by everyone sitting on the floor. Not placing seating and strategically placing drinks vendors makes certain areas more tiring to be in.

Overall, plenty to see and do.

Reviewed 4 January 2024

Where to begin... like a bad fever dream, as if transported to a soulless Dubai mall. Horrendously expensive parking (£6 for 1.5 hr), and IMPOSSIBLE to navigate: hideous to try and find the store you need - and you have to spend ages deciphering the insane touch screens to do so (why not just a visual map?!). Lacking in ANY personality or redeeming features, and just rammed full of brainless shoppers - not to mention the rude staff in stores who all appear to hate working there. Will not EVER return.