Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Definetely a good place to shop under one roof.

Really good transport links, shops and restaurants. Lots of excellent high street brands. You... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Syreeta B
Coventry, United Kingdom
Fun mall with tons of stores and food options...

This mall is a godsend at the moment. It is super local to where I live and I can walk. If I don't... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
iydkmigthtky
London, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £44.00
from £14.90
from £45.00
from £104.00
2,218 results
All reviews great shopping huge mall white city designer shops high end stores food court is lots of shops cinema waitrose shopaholic department
Selected filters
Reviewed 20 January 2024 via mobile

If you are disabled with mobility issues.do not come here.the disabled bays have signs that say you can have four hours free parking.
But no information about how you get this.
It is only when you go online you discover,you have to present your blue badge at the end of your visit to just one information desk ,to have your ticket validated.so the sign on the bay tells you to display your badge and website to carry it around with you and make a special journey to an information desk, you may not need to go any where near.
This is total ableism.a normal person can use any pay point in the center .yet someone with disabilities has to go to one central location.
Shame on you.

2  Thank Ian L
Reviewed 17 January 2024

There are two Westfield shopping centres in London located in Stratford in the East and Shepherd's Bush in the West.

The Westfield in the West has good transport links. There are plenty of buses serving the local area heading for Shepherd's Bush and most of them stop in Wood Lane or outside Shepherd's Bush tube station.

There are also good tube links. Shepherd's Bush is served by London Overground with trains running from Clapham Junction to Willesden Junction, Camden Road, Highbury & Islington and Stratford. It is also served by the Central line with trains running from Ealing Broadway and Ruislip to West End, Stratford, Hainault and Epping. White City on the other side of the centre is also served by the Central Line. Wood Lane is also near White City station and this is served by the Circle and Hammersmith & City lines. The Circle line trains run from Hammersmith towards Paddington, Liverpool Street and then back to Blackfriars, South Kensington and back to Edgware Road. Hammersmith and City line trains run to Barking.

The shopping centre is quite grand and there are some very fancy shops there selling exclusive luxury items like Tesla. There are also stores for people who are on a more limited budget like Boots, WH Smith and Primark.

There are touch screens dotted around to help you find places and there are toilets in various locations. There is a food court in the centre of the shoppingg area where you can sit and eat from the various different food outlets in the centre.

It's nice to have a wander around even if you can't afford to buy things from the stores.

1  Thank therichastill
Reviewed 15 January 2024

I am not sure of the managers name , tall english guy but his customer service is very professional and any issues with any drinks are always very quickly resolved. Staff are friendly and really nice.. I feel that other starbucks stores who can be rude and not professional should get training from this branch who excel in customer experience and service

Reviewed 7 January 2024 via mobile

My daughter (9) was desperate to go so we set a date, travelled to London for a few nights and got there via the 148 bus from Westminster which goes to White City right outside the door. I’d read some poor reviews but I can’t say they were justified in my experience. We got there around 10:30 in holiday time and it wasn’t busy. By the time we left around 15:30 it was horribly busy so go early. I downloaded the app prior to visiting and disappointingly it didn’t give me any offers or tips that I couldn’t work out for myself. The place is huge so make sure you clock which entrance you came in. The interactive map guides around the malls are so helpful to find the stores you want. It’s clean, lovely surroundings, lots of clean loos and I’d go again.

1  Thank ByTheSeaPlease
Reviewed 6 January 2024 via mobile

Very good so many shops to visit with a wide range of variety, toilets everywhere and not too busy in shops, also good places to eat

Date of experience: December 2023