Open today: 10:00 - 21:00
Review Highlights
Very nice mall

A very large mall, with very beautiful architecture. There are dozens of shops of all kinds, a... read more

Reviewed 2 weeks ago
zuv
Bucharest, Romania
Definetely a good place to shop under one roof.

Really good transport links, shops and restaurants. Lots of excellent high street brands. You... read more

Reviewed 4 weeks ago
Syreeta B
Coventry, United Kingdom

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £44.00
from £14.90
from £45.00
from £104.00
2,219 results
All reviews great shopping huge mall white city designer shops high end stores food court is lots of shops cinema waitrose shopaholic department
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 May 2024

This mall is a godsend at the moment. It is super local to where I live and I can walk. If I don't feel like running into the city to a bunch of independent shops - this is where I go. It is a huge place, so if you are just visiting London and you want to spend some time shopping and dining here - I would definitely make it an all day affair. It is in a very convenient location right off the Hammersmith/City tube line. Some top fave brands that people enjoy are: Zara, TKMaxx, John Lewis, M&S, Prada, Nike, and H&M. There are many restaurants in the food court, plus at least 30 just outside of the mall on the terraces. Great place to spend a day!

Date of experience: November 2023
Reviewed 30 April 2024

On Maundy Thursday I was part of the energetic queue awaiting the opening of the first day of @TheBeautyEdit at Westfield, West London. The importance of this event focused on making beauty products and services accessible for mass participation.

The appeal of the event remains inherently problematic to having a time with like minded spirits whose passion is to look and feel great. Through the mediums of perfume workshops, getting nails done and treating one's self to products bequeathed by @Elemis and #Mac made the day bask in natural radiance.

#Yougi is a range focusing on the personalised perfume creation. Something made by hand always feels like it belongs to you. The use of pipettes to squeeze a mixture of aromas to the bottles seemed to be therapeutic remedy to start the Easter weekend immersed. The scents produced opened the pathway to thinking more holistically about #selfcare and making the most out of life.

@mets_nails was amazing at curating new nails designs. Her kind nature made doing nails in the middle of a luxurious shopping centre feel less daunting.

Date of experience: March 2024
1  Thank thezine71
Reviewed 21 April 2024 via mobile

Lovely shopping centre , apart from the NARS make up shop where I went to by a concealer which I have saved up to get as they are almost £30 as a student that is a lot . Only to be treated with staff who were no help full did not offer shade matching or to even get me the product they were just standing around chatting with a shop full of costumers . When I did get my product I was not offered a bag or even a hello just presented the card machine I am extremely disappointed as it is a high end brand and I honestly expect more and am left felling like i did not belong in that shop and that I would not be Abel to afford anything the staff need some serious training .!

Date of experience: April 2024
Reviewed 14 April 2024 via mobile

Really good selection of shops, fun things to do! Although it is too loud, busy and bright for me to stay long. Yummy restaurants, good cinema as well! Everything in one place is always great.

Date of experience: December 2023
Reviewed 14 April 2024

It takes an hour to park at this place, plus you get tickets for driving into the bus garage by accident and driving in and out of a full car park without paying. Go to Brent Cross instead as you can be parked within 5 minutes of arrival without ridiculous tickets. Never again will I visit.

Date of experience: April 2024