“Pure waffle, Pure Delight!”
Review of Pure Waffle

Pure Waffle
Ranked #180 of 391 Dessert in London
Price range: US$13 - US$26
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Description: The only freshly made waffle restaurant in London. Serves a variety of sweet and savoury dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
London, United Kingdom
“Pure waffle, Pure Delight!”
Reviewed 6 January 2014

Pure waffle is an amazing little waffle shop, tucked away in Duke Street, I've been a regular at this welcoming place for a while now, it's lovely, the waffles are fabulous, and the latte's beat Starbucks any day!! Aside from the good ambiance and gastronomical delights you experience there, the staff themselves are brilliant! Warm welcoming and friendly.It's also quite a neat place for celebrity spotting, I've seen more than a few famous faces there.

The owners themselves are lovely gentlemen, full of character! As well as a content belly you will always come out of pure waffle with a smile on your face. Highly recommend it to everyone, even if you are just visiting London, pure waffle- pure heaven all year long!

• Visited September 2013

• Arabic first
Cardiff, United Kingdom
“Yummy waffle”
Reviewed 9 December 2013

A very enjoyable waffle, full of chocolate with vanilla ice cream.
I went with 4 friends and we all had different waffles which were all thoroughly enjoyed.
They certainly had a good selection of waffles.
Prompt service, but can understand the negative comments about the manager. He
was quite patronising when I asked him what you got with a chocolate waffle ie choc sauce or Nutella. And was promptly told waffle and chocolate (funnily enough I kind of understood that)

• Visited December 2013
1 Thank Cardiffladies
ireland
“Go elsewhere”
Reviewed 23 October 2013

On a recent visit to London we stumbled upon this cafe.. it looked nice and inviting but then we went inside where we were met by the rudest man I ever met.. I was treated as if I was stupid and did not know what I was ordering.. he kept interrupting me and then could not remember the order...
The waffles are not that great. The street vendors sell better. So keep your money and go elsewhere...

1 Thank mon80
London, United Kingdom
“Unwelcoming!”
Reviewed 13 October 2013

U don't feel that you are welcomed there,from the first minute I thought of going out.
The worst service I got,the way he corrects to the customers every order is annoying even though they said it right.
I won't recommend it to anyone .

2 Thank tifaz
Riyadh, Saudi Arabia
“Best waffle in london.”
Reviewed 12 October 2013

I dont know, was it because we were hangrey .... or it was really good .. but i really like the this waffle ..