“Over priced, nothing special, poor service, dirty inside”
Review of Pure Waffle

Pure Waffle
Ranked #176 of 461 Dessert in London
Price range: US$14 - US$28
Neighbourhood: Knightsbridge
Description: The only freshly made waffle restaurant in London. Serves a variety of sweet and savoury dishes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.
Reviewed 16 January 2014

Do not bother to go there. They are over priced, the food is at best poor. Go to Starbucks instead. The shop is rather dirty. The manager/boss was entertaining his friends and they were rather loud. Not professional. OVER PRICED!!

1  Thank Jaco182

Reviewed 9 January 2014 via mobile

I love love absoluetly love it!
My order was Chocolate waffle with starwberry, so yummy it is the best, also a cup of cappuccino made my day!
I wish it opens up to 9 pm.

Reviewed 6 January 2014

Pure waffle is an amazing little waffle shop, tucked away in Duke Street, I've been a regular at this welcoming place for a while now, it's lovely, the waffles are fabulous, and the latte's beat Starbucks any day!! Aside from the good ambiance and gastronomical delights you experience there, the staff themselves are brilliant! Warm welcoming and friendly.It's also quite a neat place for celebrity spotting, I've seen more than a few famous faces there.

The owners themselves are lovely gentlemen, full of character! As well as a content belly you will always come out of pure waffle with a smile on your face. Highly recommend it to everyone, even if you are just visiting London, pure waffle- pure heaven all year long!

Reviewed 9 December 2013

A very enjoyable waffle, full of chocolate with vanilla ice cream.
I went with 4 friends and we all had different waffles which were all thoroughly enjoyed.
They certainly had a good selection of waffles.
Prompt service, but can understand the negative comments about the manager. He
was quite patronising when I asked him what you got with a chocolate waffle ie choc sauce or Nutella. And was promptly told waffle and chocolate (funnily enough I kind of understood that)

1  Thank Cardiffladies
Reviewed 23 October 2013

On a recent visit to London we stumbled upon this cafe.. it looked nice and inviting but then we went inside where we were met by the rudest man I ever met.. I was treated as if I was stupid and did not know what I was ordering.. he kept interrupting me and then could not remember the order...
The waffles are not that great. The street vendors sell better. So keep your money and go elsewhere...

1  Thank mon80