“Classy, comfortable and unique!”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 7 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
A TripAdvisor Member
“Classy, comfortable and unique!”
Reviewed 6 November 2017 for a stay in October 2017
person found this review helpful

My wife and I have been going to London on business for 20 years and have always stayed at the same hotel in Knightsbridge. Now that we are retired and we’re staying longer we looked for a larger option. This flat is in THE best location on a quiet street just steps from bustling Brompton Road. The furnishings are exquisite and Raci and Vlad could not have been more helpful in giving us tips and making us feel at home. The flat is spacious, the beds comfortable, the bathrooms modern, the kitchen fully equipped and the entire flat was spotless. It’s also just a few score yards away from theee grocery stores, literally dozens of restaurants and of course Harrods. If you are looking for a flat for your next holiday in London you couldn’t find a better place.

8 Nov 2017
Thank you very much for such a wonderful review and for recommending the Knightsbridge flat to other travellers! We've enjoyed hosting you guys as much as you enjoyed your stay! We look forward to welcoming you back soon. Call us if there is anything we can help you with. All the best!
DeniseSpa...
West Vancouver, Canada
“Absolutely fabulous flat !”
Reviewed 23 May 2017 for a stay in May 2017
person found this review helpful

Firstly the location is amazing. The flat is in a quiet, beautiful cul de sac. You are a block from Harrods and the Knightsbridge tube station. Sainsbury's and Marks and Spencers are just a block away for groceries. There is a Boots Chemist nearby as well. Plenty of little cafes in the area.
The flat is gorgeous..it looks exactly as it does in the photos.The kitchen has all of the amenities one would need. Really nice to have the on-suite bathrooms for each bedroom.
Raci is fabulous. She was so helpful both before and during our stay, fielding our questions and making suggestions for restaurants and sights.She really went above and beyond.
I highly recommend this flat to anyone who is travelling to London.

26 May 2017
Denise, so pleased you've had a great time and thank you for your kind words. You are welcome back any time!
msafilms
Los Angeles
“Perfect gem in best location”
Reviewed 14 April 2017 for a stay in March 2017
person found this review helpful

This flat is stunning and extremely comfortable. Having traveled to the UK for thirty years I can easily say this was the most comfortable stay. Steps from all the shops in Knightsbridge, yet still quiet. Raci is a great host - very communicative and warm. I just loved the place and felt privileged to get to experience his wonderful flat. Will definitely try and rent again on my next visit. Thank you Raci!

15 Apr 2017
I'm so glad you enjoyed your stay at the Knightsbridge Flat! You were a perfect guest and it was a pleasure to host you.
michaille...
Moscow, Russia
“Unbeatable! We loved it.. and we will be back!”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in December 2016

We had an amazing time at this beautiful and stylish apartment. It's bigger and brighter than it appears on the photos. The kitchen is really cool and well equipped for a home cooking. Both bedrooms have incredible contemporary ensuite bathrooms, one with stunning walk-in shower and the other with a bath. There's also a conservatory room off the main bedroom with vintage cane furniture (my favorite). The interior design is stunning and I' m definitely going to borrow a few ideas!

And then there's the location, which is unbeatable. Harrods a block away along with London's best shopping. There's Hyde Park, museums, galleries and a fantastic range of restaurants. The owners were very helpful and gave us tips on restaurants, cafes and food markets - all off the usual tourist trail. We loved it.. and we're just sorry that it was over so soon. I would recommend this place to anyone and we will be back!

Your age range 50-64
John B
“This is a jewel of a place!”
Reviewed 28 February 2017 for a stay in January 2017

This is a jewel of a place! We couldn't believe how nice the flat was and what good value for the very exclusive Knightsbridge area. It's a bright lower ground floor apartment with it's own private entrance making coming and going very convenient. The large comfortable bed was heaven after long days exploring London! One of the best things was that Harrods was literally on the next block with it's amazing food halls. A very special and delicious trip that we hope to repeat soon!

I'd definitely recommend this apartment.

Sisibi
“The best experience”
Reviewed 25 February 2017 for a stay in February 2017

This is can be the best location and pleasant place to experience in London. I'm an art student, and my parents came over to visit me for 10days. At the time I hoped I can find a place close to most of the site seeing places in London, and Raci's apartment is perfect!

The apartment is 3 mins walk distance from Knightsbridge tube station, 10mins walk from Hyde Park and 1 min away from Harrods, Harrods is literally just 1 block away. Moreover the tube is the most convenient Piccadilly line, which connect to National Gallery, The British Museum, Buckingham Palace and Piccadilly Circus etc etc. Additionally Natural History Museum and V&A is 10 mins walking distance from it!

The apartment itself is decorated very nice, beautiful interior design! My English is not good, I don't know how to describe it properly, but it just as same as like the photos showing, and I believe the space looks bigger and wider than it shows on the photo. Beds are very comfortable. Both bedrooms have en-suit bathroom. There are many wardrobes and storing space as well. In the kitchen there are all the utensils and pans ready for us to use with a big fridge. There are 3 supermarkets near the apartment, M&S is just 1 min away, and the other 2 are like 3 mins walk!

When I was in I feel like home!

We loved the stay, and I feel lucky that I chose Raci's place to ease my parents, both of them are very happy and satisfied. We will definitely come back and book for more days!

25 Feb 2017
Dear Sisi
So glad you and your family had such an enjoyable time at my apartment.
I hope to have the opportunity to host you again and any host would be lucky to have you and your parents as guests!
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing