“Great stay”

Best Western The Boltons
Ranked #513 of 1,077 Hotels in London
Reviewed 14 December 2013

Very Good base for Central London and Earls Court. Very Clean, breakfast was good only drawback takes about 25 in room so delays if a glut at one time, room was big enough without being large, good bed Quiet sleep.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western GB
Write a ReviewReviews (1,072)

Reviewed 13 December 2013

Very good location: 3 minutes walk from the Earls Court Tube station. Room was clean and with good furniture, however extremelly small, and I could not even open the lugagge on the floor. Breakfast was expensive, so I recommend to use one of the plenty coffee shops close by.

Room Tip: Do not stay in the room 203.
  • Stayed: November 2013, travelled solo
Reviewed 11 December 2013

I just came back from London and stayed there at the Best Western (The Boltons) at Earl's Court.
The hotel is a gem in a middle of a hectic and low customer service experiences that I encounter every year. I travel at least 30% of my time and I can easily claim that the hotel made the wrap up for the year a very pleasant one.
1)Check In and Check Out - Amazing (Special thank you to Ms. Denisa and Mr.Asloob- Great role models for customer service and friendliness)
2)Room - small but normal to Europe standards but have everything you would need for a city trip (also windows can be opened)
3) Room Bathroom (clean and modern shower with great choice of toiletries).
4) Breakfast : although a small breakfast room but the buffet got it all and is worth the 10 Sterling pounds if not already included in your room rate) - variety of cereals, variety of yoghurt, sunny side and scrambled eggs, sausages and ham, cheese options, juice, milk, fresh bread and croissants, and more I can't remember.
5) TV Channels : great choice ! British Cable in addition to BBC World, Russia Today and Al Jazeera English. Options for Kids channels and Music Channels including radio.
6) location can't be more convenient to explore London via Earl's Court tube station or even walking. Close to Notting Hill and very convenient transportation via the tube to their or LHR.
Overall to my taste for a hotel room, service and location I give them a high 9 out of 10.
Looking forward to my next stay their with my family and possibly two other families.
Many thanks guys ! This was my best stay since years although I use bigger and fancier hotels all around the hotel. But it all drills down to service and hassle free.

M.Elagrab
Berlin, Germany

• Stayed: December 2013
Reviewed 10 December 2013

I've stayed at many Best Western hotels in my time & had no problems in any of them. I'm afraid this was by far the worst I've visited. Maybe we were just unlucky with the room, but we were in room 401 & there was hardly room to turn round, never mind swing the proverbial cat. The room was well kitted out but the en-suite was so small that I burned myself 3 times during a 3 night stay on the heated towel rail. The cold water flow kept stopping, the water in the shower went very hot at times & on the third day of our stay, we returned to the room at 3.45pm to find the room still hadn't been cleaned.
Never again!! A nightmare of a stay. The worst Best Western I've stayed in by a country mile!

Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
6  Thank David K
Reviewed 9 December 2013

booked a four night stay with our dog , excellent hotel magnificent food , excellent staff for all the stay. cant wait to go back. bar for drinks is well priced. nice that dog could stay with us and was very surprised the ammount of places that a dog could go with you in the area even on the boats and trains and even the car museum. dog needed a vet while there and the hotel helped me get her to one, and they where priced ok as well.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 9 December 2013

We had a great stay in this hotel. All of the spaces are on the small side, but we had anticipated that, so no surprise. Everything was as we expected and it is a great location from where to explore London.

• Stayed: December 2013, travelled with family
Reviewed 2 December 2013

We stayed in The Boltons for one day during a visit to London and we were very impressed with the service and facilities. Everything was brand new, spotlessly clean, and in perfect working order. The concierge was very accommodating and we were allowed to check in early (the room was ready) which was so convenient as we had so little time to see London (my sister was leaving for Singapore the next day). Breakfast was a good start for our sight seeing tour. Service was excellent. The location of the hotel is steps away from the tube station, restaurants, and shops. We had a lovely stay. Thank you very much.

• Stayed: November 2013, travelled with family