“Heart of London”

Ranked #686 of 1,089 Hotels in London
Atlantic City, New Jersey
“Heart of London”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2013

Thank you for making my vacation so perfect, your assistance is so much appreciate!
Upon arrival, we were greeted by a very friendly Gentlemen who informed us our booking had been upgraded to a Onebedroom for 4, which has access to the Garden. Ms Ona and Ms Katia extend the super kind and friendly assistance by providing us with an extra bed and toiletaries. The room were so quiet, cleaned immaculately, it was perfect.
The location is brilliant, close to three tube stops (Queensway, Bayswater and and Nothinghill) and shopping mall is only 2 minutes walk. The restaurants are great on westbourne groove, I recommend a bar called Westbounre House, they have great cocktails!

Keep up the excellent work
Rgds
Kato

Room Tip: Daniella and reservation team helped us get back our camera we had left behind...thank you Best t...
  • Stayed February 2013, travelled with family
2 Thank Kato N

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (43)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 13 January 2013

Spacious, very clean and comfortable studio apartment. Good sized shower, bath and toilet, the welcome, cleanliness and quality of service was exceptional. The location was perfect for me, being close to Bayswater and Hyde Park. Great value, will definitely stay there again on my next trip to London. Well done Tom, Atef and Andre you deserve every success.

Room Tip: Reservations department are very attentive, inform of any specific requirements in advance.
  • Stayed January 2013, travelled on business
4 Thank Samuel S
Albuquerque
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 January 2013

I booked the studio apartment for my 6 days in London and was extremely pleased. Reception is 24 hrs, fantastic Bayswater neighborhood, easy access to the tube and bus, loads of great restaurants, shops,pubs, pretty much everything I wanted within a few block walk.
The apartment was well lit, had 2 windows that looked out on the street, elevator, comfortable bed, small but functional kitchenette w/ most everything you might need, a couch and lg table, and a desk and chair. Free hi speed wifi, and far less cost than a stuffy hotel room. I never heard any other guest so the soundproofing was well done. It's great for independant travelers like me.
I saw one person moving a lot of boxes out so I imagine it would work well for long stays too. Guess I'll just have to go and see for myself....

Room Tip: I would ask to look at the room first, which I did. It exceeded my expectations.
  • Stayed December 2012, travelled solo
4 Thank scotshap
Porto Alegre, RS
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 7 January 2013

We stayed 7 days, and it was a good choice. Very good location, little walk 2 tube stations (Bayswater and Queensway). Hyde Park located a 5 min walk. Friendly staff, good speed wi-fi, supermarkets and restaurants on the neighborhood. And you have a little kitchen to prepare your food. A good cost benefit for this location in London.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank Marcelo_RGS
Jakarta, Indonesia
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 6 January 2013

my husband and i stayed at room LG 01 on january, i traveled from indonesia to spend our vacation there and our command about this hotel is good location, and very easy friendly staff, easy access to stuff.

• Stayed January 2013, travelled as a couple
2 Thank yulisa b
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 January 2013

My husband and I stayed at room 202 in late November 2012. We traveled from LA to London to celebrate our 10 year wedding anniversary. So booked a week. The class of service is unlike any other experience I've ever had at a hotel. The staff were so friendly and we literally felt like we were leaving friends we had spent time vacationing with when it was time to check out. It's located in such a nice place between Notting hill and bayswater. A short walk to Bayswater and Queesn way station.
A wonderful experience

• Stayed November 2012
4 Thank Shumbulgul
London, United Kingdom
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 December 2012

I spent couple of nights last week there in room 303 and it was very comfortable the standards was very good and staff were very welcoming specially the reception guy TOM help me a lot in arranging my staff.

• Stayed December 2012, travelled on business