“Great place to stay”

Ranked #704 of 1,067 Hotels in London
Dubai, United Arab Emirates
“Great place to stay”
Reviewed 2 March 2014

Had a pleasant one week stay here. The apaprtment was clean. There were lelpful and friendly staff. The location was great. It's very close to the bayswater tube station. I will definitely consider staying here again should I visit London.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
3 Thank Hassan A

Traveller tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (44)
  • Hebrew first
  • Hungarian first
Chelmsford, United Kingdom
Reviewed 25 February 2014

I first knew about Prince's Square Apartment when my cousin introduced the place in November 2013. In February 2014, I booked through online and was surprised to get the 15% discount on studio apartment. A lot of savings!!!

From the picture, the studio looked just like an ordinary apartment...but it wasn't!!. It was more that I expected and not as what I have imagined. The studio was very spacious, clean, organized, secure, quiet with a lot of facilities including free WiFi, very helpful and friendly staff and of course, within a few minutes walk from the old favourite Bayswater road.

I am sure and definitely certain to book the studio apartment again in July 2014 and would recommend to all especially those seeking a quiet relaxing place in the busy London city.

Room Tip: You can find everything within your room.
  • Stayed February 2014, travelled solo
5 Thank Aminah K
Reviewed 16 February 2014

Found this little gem online and was greeted with warm smiles and good conversation. Even though i only stayed one night, i could easily see myself booking an apartment for a long weekend stay. Checked in to wonderfully kept room which smelt fresh and clean. Bayswater St is only a two minute walk away which is an excellent asset. Would recommend to all regardless your type of stay.

• Stayed February 2014, travelled as a couple
3 Thank otfJimmy_060
Reviewed 15 February 2014

I love these apartments. Amazing staff so helpful. I stay here a lot and keep coming back. I rarely give recommendations but will happily do so! Great location and a great choice of rooms.
The best thing though are the staff who are courteous and kind.

• Stayed February 2014
3 Thank Zasert
Bordeaux, France
Reviewed 11 February 2014

As a former international Flight Purser, I know a lot about hotels. My experience grew with my many hotel overnights.
Age also came along. It gives the ability to know what you like and react when you do not...
After trying several hotels around my fav Bayswater, I reserved a studio at 33 Princes Sq.. I had decided that I liked better a spacious room than breakfast included in my stay.
Not far from Queensway ...
Well, that was about 3 years ago! And , for each of my following trips to London, I have faithfully returned to 33 Princes Sq.
After my first stay, I wrote a review. Today, I am writing a new one, just to confirm my first impression.
Mr. Sam Karimi has been the Manager who welcomed me each time as if I were royalty!
I sensed that his excellent work would not be " unseen". I feared that he wouldn't be long till he has assigned to higher posts!
I was right...:-(

Although I miss Mr. Karimi very much, I have observed a new star taking the hotel's command.
Let me introduce Mr. Tomaj Jahani. Upon check-in, should you be welcomed by Mr. Jahani, or Tom, as I call him, you will be so pleasantly surprised.
Tom has followed the steps of Mr Karimi, giving each guest his
unique personal service, with a smile and his presence.
He is seconded at the Reception desk by Mr. Hadi Khatami Zadeh, at daytime.

I am soon travelling to London again and knowing the warm welcome that awaits me at 33 Princes Sq. makes me really look forward to my stay and be greeted by Tom and Hadi.

• Stayed January 2014
2 Thank EMalouvier
Reviewed 27 January 2014

I was trying to a place in my budget and near Hyde Park. Luckily I found Princes Square. The room was nearly twice as big as my last stay in London. The staff helpe me find near by stores for all my needs, they help with my luggage (coming and going) the room was serviced every other day. Maybe the complaint would be the bathroom sink did not drain well at all, but I didn't say anything so they probably could have fixed it, if I had said something. Overall great place!

Mike

• Stayed January 2014, travelled on business
1 Thank MikeTShow
Bude, United Kingdom
Reviewed 15 January 2014

It is always a pleasure to come and stay in Princes Apartments. The rooms are spacious, clean and well appointed, and the beds very comfortable. The staff are friendly and helpful - and the location in the heart of Bayswater is absolutely excellent for all the amenities of central London. Extremely good value for money, and I thoroughly recommend it as a good base in London whether for business or otherwise.

Room Tip: The ground floor rooms at street level can be noisier from pavement life than the first floor and ab...
  • Stayed January 2014, travelled as a couple