Open today: 14:00 - 23:00
Review Highlights
Great fun

Junkyard golf might not be the easiest to find, but it's worth a wee hunt. Great fun to play on and... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago

from US$89.20
from US$121.60
from US$45.20
More Info
All reviews crazy golf great fun fun hour half way round hole courses golf balls a lot of fun work colleagues brick lane time slot fun experience couple of hours rainy day obstacles clown cloakroom activity
Reviewed 3 days ago

Went here for a team building work day.
It was great fun, there's a few bars selling cocktails, beer and soft drinks.
We played two rounds which was enough for 9 of us, took about an hour per round.
It is really good fun and I haven't laughed so much on a work day out.
It gets pretty busy so book in advance, its 12.50 per person which I thought was okay and not over priced. The drinks are not over priced either.
Staff were lovely and helpful I would definitely recommend coming here

1  Thank Doriangreen
Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Junkyard golf might not be the easiest to find, but it's worth a wee hunt.
Great fun to play on and holes are surprisingly difficult considering the size of them.
I would recommend doing multiple courses (there's 4) but it depends on how much you are willing to spend (pretty cheap for students).
There is also a couple of bars in the venue and the cocktails are great with equally amusing names.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

What a great place this is! But definitely book. It is busy at the weekend but it's such a good laugh that's not an issue. Funky place, funky drinks and a really different place. 4 courses there to play and hope to go again soon for another round!

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

The concept and course ideas are really good. Would recommended. However very busy so allow more more time than they recommend. Also the music on a Saturday is extremely loud, was shouting the whole time

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

This place is definitely unique and you will 100% have a good time here. The courses are really fun, depending how many people you are with you will get round it in about an hour. The drinks are SO good and really different! The only thing is that it gets SO hot!! So definitely don’t wear anything warm when you are going. It is worth the visit and it’s extremely cheap!

1  Thank lisakarenx
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

This was organised as the first event of my younger son's Stag Weekend. So, OK, I'm 62 and not their normal "core" clientele, but personally I don't "get" what's so different between this and the old seaside crazy golf. OK, the prices are higher, the putters and balls aren't as beaten up as for crazy golf, there are cocktails and drinks on offer, and it's indoors, but I don't see the attraction. The rest of the gang seemed to love it but for me, it's the "Emperor's New Clothes" - a bit of a fad that will come and go.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I had heard a lot about junkyard golf so was excited when my friend suggested it but I have to say; the whole evening was a bit disappointing. The place itself was busy, loud & ridiculously hot. The course (Bruce) was over very quickly and the holes were very close together and small. They also looked like they’d be made in somebody’s garage. As for the cocktails - fun but basically paid £8 for ice.

It was quirky & fun so I’m glad I’ve been and done it but I won’t rush back.

1  Thank Lucierayner
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Thursday at 17:20 and already getting busy. Played the bozo course which took about 45 mins even with the tailback of other players. Note no disabled access!!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Me and my partner came here, we didn't book but managed to get a space within 40 minutes. There is a bar as you walk in so you can have a drink while you wait! We did the Pablo course and both really enjoyed it - I want to go back to do try one of the other 3 courses! Only problem is that we had problems trying to find it as it is hidden down a side road, but apart from that it was great fun.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Wow this place is a hidden gem, but be aware it’s not on the main strip you have to turn down a side road .
We came here as a group of 12 so we had to book two slots following Each other(20:20, 20:30) . The staff were very helpfully and went out of there way to make it a special occasion. You are allowed to bring your own cake but they have to cut it for you (bowls and napkins provide ). Every body had a good laugh , will be a night remembered for life . Big Thank You to the Junkyard Staff!!!