“Lots of different dishes and flavors for a fair price”

Santorini Restaurant
Ranked #523 of 23,718 Restaurants in London
Cuisines: Greek
Good for: Child-friendly, Romantic, Business meetings
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Neighbourhood: Notting Hill
Reviewed 25 July 2014

We ordered 2 meat set menus (GBP 20pp) and had a good dining experience. We were the only 2 people at the restaurant, so service was fast, corteous and effective. Lots of different flavors, nice and calm atmosphere. I will definitely visit again in the future.

Reviewed 21 July 2014

My partner and I visited Santorini in 19th July after using Trip Advisor to find somewhere to eat in the area we were staying. The food and service were great. The waitress was especially friendly. I would recommend the Red Mullet which was suggested to me by the, I presume owner, and despite it being awkward to eat and being a fussy eater I thoroughly enjoyed it. My partner had pork neck & side cooked on a spit, it melted in this mouth. If ordering Baklava please take note as one portion is enough for two. At no point did we feel rushed to leave so someone else could have a table. Would definitely eat there again.

2  Thank smiler666
Reviewed 20 July 2014

My wife and I ate here and were very pleased with the quality and value. We both had the set meal, she had chicken and I had pork souvlaki. Both were exceptional. Starters were hummus and corgettes and they were also great. Wait staff were very attentive. I would highly recommend.

1  Thank Traveler1959-123
Reviewed 17 July 2014

There are so many choices in London. Some very good food to be found in smaller restaurants. Santorini will not disappoint. The setting is nice, not pretentious. The food is authentic and plentiful. I was there with 3 strapping colleagues, We all left full for a surprisingly low cost. I strongly suggest the braised lamb shoulder. One of the party "did not like lamb". A few tastes of the most tender lanb braise I have had anywhere made a lamb eater out of him!!! Fort the four of us we ordered the meat menu for 2, the lam shoulder and a couple of starters for our reluctant greek diner. It was more than enough. Lots of families, Great service. I recommend a reservation. Very close to the tube.

2  Thank Bruce453
Reviewed 12 July 2014

This is a bright, cheerful, unpretentious local restaurant in bustling Bayswater. The proprietor manning the bar, is friendly, attentive, knows how to keep the place humming. This fellow knows his regulars, and happy to see newcomers. Within 10 seconds of your stepping through the door, he is there. He sets the tone -- the wait staff also is friendly, helpful. The food is Greek home cooking, comforting fare, very tasty after a long day of sightseeing. Portions are generous. We liked it so much, we came for dinner twice. Not a fancy restaurant, but terrific value and perfect for causal relaxation with family.

1  Thank JSWKingsfield