Lowest prices for your stay
£119
£119
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
£117
All reviews canary wharf dlr station beautiful hotel octagonal room sauna and steam room dressing gowns club room minute walk spa facilities jubilee line would definitely stay here again quiet area hotel restaurant breakfast was delicious fantastic stay easy access full english
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2018

I stayed here on a leisure trip as close to O2 arena.
Best features? Unusual room with a bed on a platform mezzanine arrangement. Very clean. Great shower pressure (first floor). Very helpful smiley staff. Proximity to Poplar DLR (5 minutes walk). Near an excellent Indian restaurant – Tale of India – recommended.
Negatives?
Room smelt of smoke (staff offered to spray with air freshener as windows don’t open!). Wi-fi poor (again concierge tried to help but they have this individual room wifi affair which just didn’t work well perhaps because the hotel was full?). Very high tech room but too fiddly all round. I nearly fell over in the shower trying to turn it off only to be sprayed with cold water, couldn’t find the light switches etc. TV picture poor. Very little natural light. Bar area was in basement and consists of 2 pumps in the restaurant area. Breakfast very limited with dodgy sausages! I ate out and while the Indian I found was very good I had to walk through an area with some dubious characters around. I didn’t feel particularly safe. To cap it all I left my electric toothbrush in the bathroom and when I called that night to report it I was told it hadn't been found.

Overall I didn’t think the hotel warrants it’s rating, or reviews and represents poor value for money. I can’t recommend it.

• Trip type: Travelled solo
5  Thank Alan C
gm550, Front Office Manager at Lansbury Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 28 July 2018

Dear shrekandfiona2014,

Thank you for taking your time to share such an ample and honest review of your stay at Lansbury Heritage Hotel.

We are happy to hear that you have appreciated the bespoke design of the mezzanine room, the curtesy of the staff and the convenient location of the hotel.

The disappointment that you have encountered in the other facilities is unacceptable. We took your review to the heart and we gave our best interest to rectify the quality of the services provided so that your next accommodation at Lansbury Heritage Hotel will be an enjoyable one. I truly hope you will consider staying with us again.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

What a wonderful hotel , rooms are very impressive , clean and quite large . Shower room are small but wonderfully furnished .Breakfast is very good to with continental and English breakfast available.
What's more important is the Staff , and I mean all the staff , very pleasant and welcoming. I could not rate this hotel any more highly

Room tip: if coming by tube get off at the poplar station

Dear Marty Z.,

Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed your stay with us and we are looking forward to more successful visits.

Reviewed 26 June 2018

A little gem in Poplar, the hotel building is wonderful, rooms are modern and the staff are polite and attentive. The hotel is great. The hotel restaurant however is genuinely terrible. Microwaved mains and vegetables and ice cream refrozen so many times it's just ice.

1  Thank CCECHT

Dear CCECHT,

Thank you for taking your time to share your feedback about your recent stay at Lansbury Heritage Hotel.

We are delighted to read that you have enjoyed the accommodation of the hotel and the amiable staff.

It's disappointing to learn that you didn't find the restaurant as charming as the other parts of your stay. We are happy to state that we have revised the restaurant menu, now featuring a selected variety of foods. I hope you will give us another chance and you will consider your upcoming stay in London to be at Lansbury Heritage Hotel.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 26 June 2018

I visited Lansbury Heritage Hotel twice so far and the beautiful spaces and excellent customer service have exceeded my expectations. The staff of this hotel is definitely a gem. I stayed in a standard bedroom both times and I was pleasantly surprised by the spacious, clean and beautifully decorated rooms; I can only imagine how the superior rooms look like. I used the spa facilities both times (sauna, steam room) and as a half Finn I can say the sauna is a real Finnish sauna and that is the highest compliment one could give. The hotel has also a small gym. During my first visit I also booked the Lansbury massage and it was maybe the best massage I have received so far. The breakfast buffet is more than adequate and the staff is very attending, eager to provide more options that are not included in the buffet. The food in the restaurant is also very good and the staff and restaurant manager are very welcoming, friendly and professional. The receptionists are always welcoming and willing to help with any questions. The hotel manager also is a very fine, professional lady representing her business decently. I am looking forward to my next stay in Lansbury Heritage Hotel and I would definitely recommend it .

Date of stay: February 2018

Dear Magdalene92,

Wow! Thank you for such a wonderful review! We are delighted to know that you have a thorough pleasant stay with us. We are happy to provide our guest with a relaxing, comfortable and a home-away-from home experience.

Kind regards,

Reviewed 24 June 2018 via mobile

This hotel was amazing! After a 24 hour flight from australia we got to the hotel and were so happy with what we got. Amazing reception staff a fabulous big room with a huge bed and a phone that we could take to navigate and call on for free.

This hotel is worth every cent and I'm so happy we stayed here.

Tesco is up the road and the tube station is a short walk.

Date of stay: June 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Skygore,

We are delighted that you took the time to share your feedback. It's so rewarding to read that a guest finds us as the 'best place'. We hope you will repeat this experience in the near future!

Warm wishes,