Lowest prices for your stay
£119
£119
Get rewarded with One Key
ZenHotels.com
£117
All reviews canary wharf dlr station beautiful hotel octagonal room sauna and steam room dressing gowns club room minute walk spa facilities jubilee line would definitely stay here again quiet area hotel restaurant breakfast was delicious fantastic stay easy access full english
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 August 2021

This was such a special place to spend our 20th anniversary. We arrived to our room to find rose petals, a lovely anniversary card, and chilled prosecco. The staff were so kind and friendly, and the room was so clean and comfortable. We also enjoyed the breakfast very much! I live in England but I am American originally and haven't quite developed a taste for beans and mushrooms at breakast. Not to worry, it was served as a buffet so I just loaded up on the sausages, eggs, and potatoes instead. This place is a treasure in London, and you can book a stay here with confidence.

Date of stay: August 2021
Daniel Guimaraes, General Manager at Lansbury Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 January 2022

Dear Eortlund, Thank you so much for this stellar review! You know how much it means for us to keep helping to creating awesome experiences like the one you both had, and we look forward to doing it again!!
Daniel Guimarães
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

This hotel is possibly one of the best I’ve ever stayed in whilst in London. Yes, I appreciate it’s a tad far away for most folk, but the DLR and Jubilee Line (about a 5/10 minute walk away) will soon whisk you in to central London. The hotel staff were very friendly, and upon booking in we found out we had been upgraded to a suite. The room itself was very clean, fresh and the bed was comfortable.

It’s the first time I’ve stated in the Docklands area but there is so much there. The Canary Wharf area has some great eateries and bars to keep you occupied.

5/5 would recommend, and we will be back.

Room tip: If you want a filling breakfast, go to The Breakfast Club which is 5 minutes away. Tremendous.
Date of stay: August 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Daniel Guimaraes, General Manager at Lansbury Heritage Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 7 November 2021

Hi Dan, Thank you for this detailed, glowing review of your experience with us! Our location is so convenient, and such a hidden gem in a busy city and I'm proud we had you in our care. We look forward to having you back!
Daniel Guimaraes- Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 13 August 2021

The room was gorgeous, the staff were extremely friendly & helpful. The breakfast was superb. Prior to our stay we had to keep changing dates because of the Covid outbreak. I would like to give a special mention to Lucy Thapa who was extremely prompt to all my emails regarding any concerns about changing dates etc, it felt like I already knew her when my wife & I arrived at the Hotel. We had an extremely pleasant stay & would like to thank all the staff for making it feel so special.

Date of stay: July 2021

Dear David, Thanks for the great review! It's wonderful you enjoyed your stay so much! We strive for excellence so we're thrilled you appreciated not only our ambiance but also our accommodations and helpful staff! Your praise lets us know we're doing our job!
Daniel Guimarães
Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2021

Lovely hotel situated close to the DLR. Reception staff all very friendly & helpful. Room extremely clean, beds very comfortable. We had a suite on the 1st floor, lovely room with bed on a mezzanine. Will definitely return.

Date of stay: August 2021

Dear Sue, Thank you so much for this awesome five star review! I'm happy to learn that we were able to provide you with exceptional accommodations while you were here. Please know that you are always welcomed, and that our doors are always open to you! See you soon!
Daniel Guimaraes - Deputy General Manager

Reviewed 9 August 2021

beautiful quiet hotel in a quiet residential area, I was blown away. It was my birthday and me and my partner wanted a luxurious last minute getaway. On arrival I was greeted by Daniel who gave the most pleasant welcome on arrival. Whilst I was checking in, he informed me that as it was my birthday and the hotel was quite full I was upgraded to a Suite!

The suite was stunning & spacious and enough to do cartwheels in a few times. The smell of the room was just perfect. My room had balloons and happy birthday on the bed which gave a beautiful touch. The bath was very spacious I couldn't wait to jump right in!

I loved it so much I stayed an extra night! On the second day I had a work call which I was out of the hotel all day however I had a call from the hotel and it was Daniel. He called to check in to see if I was ok as he hadn't seen me around in the hotel as my partner had gone to work also. I really liked that extra touch as there was a concern for your wellbeing!.

My second room for day two was just beautiful, I had one on the 3rd floor (301) which had some of the old timber wood across the walls and ceiling. It had a luxurious cottage feel as well as modern. The fire place was perfect to warm up the room. The bathroom was beautiful. This room was a walk in shower.

Staff were lovely. Daniel made me feel very welcomed. Canary Wharf is 10 minutes walk from the hotel so everything including restaurants are at your feet.

Thank you Daniel for making my stay amazing!

2  Thank Ellez W

Hi Ellez, WOW! It was really our pleasure to have had you stay with us. Though we wish it was longer, that just means you'll have to come back and let us take care of you again!! Thank you for your kindness, and our doors are always open to you. See you soon!
Daniel Guimaraes - Deputy General Manager