“looks bigger on tv”

10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“looks bigger on tv”
Reviewed 19 April 2014

venue is very good and wheelchair access is very good. we have a warking dog and thay looked after him, he seemed to have a good time. the food was not good . will not eat there if we come back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank simontazo

• Turkish first
Wigan, United Kingdom
“A great night”
Reviewed 17 April 2014

We came to see a modern version of La Boheme and it was absolutely fabulous. It was set in the 'Forties' and from first to last was a great performance and a wonderful experience.
We started off the evening with a meal in the Coda Restaurant and thoroughly enjoyed that to, so all in all the night was quite magical.

Visited March 2014
London
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 2 helpful votes
“Show stopped half way - no refund.”
Reviewed 10 March 2014 via mobile

Great until technical fault stopped show. Cirque refusing to give a refund :(
I hope this doesn't happen to you as the tickets are quite pricey.

1 Thank cyphron
London, United Kingdom
21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 68 helpful votes
“An Interesting Experience”
Reviewed 5 March 2014 via mobile

This trip was a gift from work. I had of course heard of CdS before but had never had the inclination to go.

However I'm very glad I've now seen the show and would recommend it to others.

The show itself is on a much smaller scale than I imagined. The performers are incredibly talented and a credit to their art.

Some acts are more interesting than others. My favourite was the woman in the silk ropes hanging from the ceiling which seemed death defying and the two acrobats who did a memorising act focusing on strength and balance.

Really awe inspiring stuff. Definitely something that should be seen at least once.

Visited January 2014
Marske-by-the-Sea, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“Strangely impressive/What the hell is going on?”
Reviewed 23 February 2014

I would say this attraction was Good not average but only goes from average to very good so hence the average mark.

Went to see this while on a weekend trip to London. The show itself was very professional. The various acrobats were amazing and very impressive. My personal favorite was the lady who bent every way imaginable while hanging from a long, red silk rope!! She was breathtakingly flexible. The strength of all the different performers is awe inspiring.

The storyline however was VERY strange and hard to follow as this is all taking place while the various acrobats are performing. I didn't want to miss a moment of these amazing performers so I did not really watch the others who were performing the 'storyline.' The storyline was so bizarre and difficult to work out that it seemed a little pointless to watch that part of the performance.

Our seats were up in the circle I think this added to the enjoyment of the show as you could see the best parts of the show almost at eye level. I did think the price of £67 each was rather a lot to pay though.

Visited February 2014
1 Thank Andyroo1718

Travellers who viewed Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England also viewed