“Quidam Toulouse - INCROYABLE” 5 of 5 bubbles
Review of Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England - CLOSED

Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England
Bury St Edmunds, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Quidam Toulouse - INCROYABLE”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 June 2014

I saw a performance of Quidam at the Zénith Arena in Toulouse in March, with 2 other girlrfiends.
I have wanted to see a Cirque du Soleil performace for years. I had seen various videos on youtube, as well as TV programmes on how they choose their performers and acrobats, so when Quidam came to Toulouse I jumped at the opportunity.
It was even better than my expectations.
Every aspect was amazing. The performers themselves were absolutely awe-inspiring, I think I spent the whole two hours with my mouth hanging open and tears in my eyes. The incredible skill of these people is really commendable, their physical strength and flexibility just crazy.
Then there was the story line. Quite complicated and difficult to follow, but this made it even more interesting and intense. The idea is based on a little girl and her imagination, what we see on the stage represents what's going on inside her head.
Then there is the music. I had goosebumps the whole way through. I went home and found the soundtrack straight away. Beautiful live orchestra which just completed the whole show and brought it together.
When the show ended, I wanted it to start again so I could watch the magic again.
The whole cast really does know how to perform and please an audience. 100% worth every single cent i spent on tickets and petrol getting there!
The Zenith was also a great venue as the stage was big and the seating tiered, you could see evrything that was going on from any angle you sat!
If you ever get a chance to see a Cirque du Soleil performace, GO! Even if it is not Quidam.

Cannot express enough how amazing it is!

Visited March 2014
4 Thank Natalie E

• Turkish first
Durham, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 224 helpful votes
“Talented acrobats”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 June 2014

The acrobats were so talented and professional. The storyline with the child is a bit pointless and disjointed. Our seats in the upper circle were of limited view so we had to lean forward to watch parts of it, even though this was not specifies when we purchased the tickets. Overall, the three stars are for all the amazing acrobats.

Visited January 2014
4 Thank Bel C
Cairo, Egypt
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 19 helpful votes
“Lifetime experience”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 2 June 2014

Magical night. Super talented performers, so cosmopolitan, best part was the live music beautifully composed. Around 2 hours and you don't want it to end. Definitely once in a lifetime experience worth the early booking. 'Quidam' the theme for the performance was magical by all means. Wouldn't recommend sitting below the stage level, the higher you go would be better ~ but not too high.

Visited January 2014
6 Thank fahmkm
droitwich spa
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Nights of Magic in a place of History”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 29 May 2014

For so many years I wanted to visit The Royal Albert Hall and having done so three times now I would put this near to the top of any London attraction list! It is a MUST SEE AND EXPERIENCE!
The first time I went was to treat my elderly Aunt to the 'Classical Spectacular Night' - a truly amazing, moving and uplifting experience for us and all who attended. Great music, amazing special effects and FUN! Enjoyed it so much a group of us went again the following year!
We also arranged a tour of the hall on another occasion which was very informative and interesting. It was not expensive (some sites even offer occasional discounts) and access for any elderly or disabled person is catered for. We also had a good lunch there too.
I cannot recommend this highly enough - its an amazing building and the concerts are MAGICAL!! Don't miss the chance to experience it at least once and opt for a tour - you will be fascinated with the history of the place!

Visited March 2014
Ipswich, United Kingdom
9 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“looks bigger on tv”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 19 April 2014

venue is very good and wheelchair access is very good. we have a warking dog and thay looked after him, he seemed to have a good time. the food was not good . will not eat there if we come back.

Visited April 2014
1 Thank simontazo

Travellers who viewed Quidam Cirque du Soleil, The Royal Albert Hall, London, England also viewed