“Marvellous stay in a lovely quiet and very...”
other travellers have booked this property
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Comfortable, Zone 1, three bedroom, 3 bathroom, London Town house
A short walk to South Kensington underground station, British Museum, Harrods, Hyde Park & Kings Rd.
A short walk to the British Museum, Natural History Museum and Royal Albert Hall.
The Natural History and British Museums are just a 5 minute walk away.
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 1 review

Reviews from our community

623Raymon...
Nice, France
“Marvellous stay in a lovely quiet and very Central family home.”
Reviewed 21 July 2017 for a stay in July 2017

As US citizen, never before out of my home State, I was not sure what expect and what we got was a wonderful spacious family home next to the Victoria and Albert Museum, 5 minutes from Harrods and Buckingham Palace, with Piccadilly Circus, Big Ben and the River Thames all within 5 to 15 minutes away plus the amazing Kings Road in Chelsea which I had no idea existed before my arrival in London. The host was friendly and helpful in suggestions of what to do off the regular tourist trail and never did we feel like typical tourists as we stepped out in the midst of regular ( well not exactly 'regular' as they were very wealthy Londoners) Londoners. My family were really greatful to me for choosing this property and location which has set me up as the boss for all future holiday visits. Thank you.

Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing