Open today: 15:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
A great first VR adventure, would definitely go again.

Visited for my daughter's birthday - 3 young adults/teens and 2 parents. Never done any VR... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
CMLawrence1307
Good time

Really enjoyed with. Lots of game to play from. Will go with the children next time and play the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Farhana C

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £32.00
from £32.00
from £40.00
from £29.00
More Info
All reviews escape room great fun free roam arizona sunshine arcade games separate booths cool experience gamers zombie session camden blast activity instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 January 2019 via mobile

Great experience. Awesome (comment of our teenagers). We played with 4 together an epic game. Forget London Dungeon and Mme Tussaud. This is the must do. One negative point : put the location in the center of London. Well done guys !

Date of experience: January 2019
Reviewed 31 December 2018

This was our first VR escape room experience and I have to say was blown away with the graphics and the support that was given to the staff ( my son being a real gamer got it in 5 minutes) my wife and I took a while to get the hang of it, but it was great fun and something we all really enjoyed as a family. We also booked multi play which was great as got the option to play a variety of all the games for an hour. Friendly and well informed staff that ran through everything and helped when needed.The only thing I would agree with other reviewers would suggest is a larger sign be be placed over the entrance to make it easier to find

1  Thank jason h
Reviewed 30 December 2018 via mobile

Went with my 11 year old son. Wasn't sure what to expect as it's not something I've tried but the staff take time to explain everything so you know what to do.

Well set up and terrific fun. Just wish we'd booked more than an hour as the time flew past!

2  Thank Oinkbat
Reviewed 26 December 2018

This was my first time playing VR games but the staff was really friendly and helpful in explaining how the games work. I had a lot of fun and at the end of the hour I was wishing I had booked a 2 hour slot instead. I will definitely go back here to try the other VR games. I only wish that the time taken for the game demo or to load/re-load the games is not included in the one hour slot.

Reviewed 17 December 2018

As others have stated, it’s quite difficult to find but once inside the fun begins. Very friendly and helpful staff. My partner and I played the ‘free roam’ space station escape game together. The virtual reality experience was amazing, but we weren’t too sure what we were supposed to be doing ! We definitely needed more help than we got from from the staff. Although we didn’t manage to ‘escape’, the experience of virtual reality was amazing and I would love to go again when visiting London. Bought as part of a birthday present for my partner who thoroughly enjoyed it. Can’t imagine anyone not having fun here.

1  Thank Adp1122