Open today: 15:00 - 22:00
Review Highlights
A great first VR adventure, would definitely go again.

Visited for my daughter's birthday - 3 young adults/teens and 2 parents. Never done any VR... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
CMLawrence1307
Good time

Really enjoyed with. Lots of game to play from. Will go with the children next time and play the... read more

Reviewed 1 week ago
Farhana C

Revenue impacts the experiences featured on this page, learn more.
Recommended experiences in and around London
from £32.00
from £32.00
from £40.00
from £29.00
More Info
All reviews escape room great fun free roam arizona sunshine arcade games separate booths cool experience gamers zombie session camden blast activity instructions
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 April 2019 via mobile

I booked two back-to-back sessions for myself and my girlfriend for her birthday gift because we wanted to try the two different formats of VR escape room. The first we tried was incredibly immersive - unlike ANY VR experience I’ve ever had, you literally walk around a room with the goggles on in order to move in the world. We did the dragon slayer themed room which we found to have incredibly creative mechanics and light-hearted vibes in the best ways possible. We finished this slightly early and the assistant offered us the chance to play 10 mins of the horror themed room. We took this opportunity and I’m very glad we did; the experience was out of this world. The suspense was created perfectly and the puzzle experience was also great.

We then moved on to the other format of the escape room. This involves you standing in a 2m by 2m cubicle with your goggles on, and you have a “point and click” movement mechanic. Not quite as immersive as the first format though it was, we still enjoyed the challenges we were faced with - mechanically it felt like a full escape room experience but there’s plenty more scope for creativity in a digital world. Lastly we were curious about the Alice in wonderland themed escape room which also used the same 2m by 2m format. This was entertaining and had some nice graphics but we found it a bit too easy - though this is of course targeted to younger players.

We didn’t have time or energy to play the arcade format as well but we agreed we would visit again in the future.

The assistants were amazingly helpful, had a great sense of humour and definitely contributed a big amount to the fun we had on the day.

This may seem like hyperbole and that I’m overstating the experience but it’s truly something special - particularly the first format of escape room I mentioned.

For context: We both have played a handful of escape rooms before this and have played various VR games. Nonetheless this was an outstanding experience.

Date of experience: April 2019
2  Thank Haahaa100
Reviewed 24 March 2019

First off - don't let the outside put you off. You enter via a small dodgy looking door and stairs down to the basement. Once inside, the place is basic but bright. You enter a small waiting room (perhaps a little too small for the number of people waiting) and greeted by laid back but friendly staff.

A quick introduction to how the system works, and the kids (4 of them) were away. Each was in a separate enclosed area, but could play in the same games. They could all talk to each other via their headsets and had a dedicated member of staff who was watching them play, and helping when they had issues.

The kids played standard games (from the Steam VR library) and absolutely loved it. There was a team of adults in the room next to us playing a multiplayer escape room game - and they were absolutely loving it too. We'll be going back for that next time and hopefully I'll get to play too.

All in all good value and well run. We will go back again.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed 26 February 2019 via mobile

I bought an hours VR experience for my girlfriend as a present, we booked a two person experience with a headset each which I would highly recommend doing. The games are so cool and the equipment all works really well. We played a couple of multiplayer games then a few single player games too - an hour is a good amount of time to get the hang of things but would have loved to have more. You can communicate with each other through the headset which is great. So much fun!! Really recommend playing Beat Saber and Google Earth is awesome too.

1  Thank rosiemulford
Reviewed 20 February 2019

DNA VR gives gamers the chance to take their mind and body to another world through their VR headgear.

You'll be able to play solo or compete or play along with up to 10 friends in this virtual reality gaming venue.

I played two games within my time slot which were

SkyFront

It was like being in a all out war shooting each other whilst flying around. It was like being in a futuristic world of flying cars, floating buildings, elaborate sky scrapers etc.

Arizona Sunshine

Within this game you can confront zombies. Remember though to shoot them in the head. I loved this game but I love zombies and anything horror related. It was extremely fun and slightly scary. I particularly loved looking around and in abandoned tents, cars, bins etc for extra ammo to help me save myself from zombies. I even got so immersed at one stage I was stepping back and started to swing my arms everywhere telling the zombies to stay back.

So if you love VR then I highly recommend. I particularly loved the fact you could choose from an array of games throughout your time slot.

Reviewed 15 February 2019

If you are struggling on what should be your new experience in London, DNA VR is your choice! A great selection of games in a friendly environment, where you or your company of up to 10 friends can enjoy individioually & in teams virtual reality games. Games range from shooting, dancing, arcades, horror games that will keep you addicted to come & visit this place again!

55  Thank GeorgeXgr